🤎Weird(16)🤎

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

Mallika was absolutely under the spell of Sumedh who was busy in savoring the delicacy of her. They both were drowned in the moment as a certain kind of emotion had occupied them. He was still on the top of her nibbling on the soft spot of her neck where she was fighting with the flowing emotions and consciousness of mind which were expressing different opinions.

He again captivated her lips harder where she tangled her hands between his curls. This kiss was much now more gentle and sweet compared to their previous kiss. He deepened the kiss by using his tounge to explore her mouth. Finally, she pulled away from the kiss panting for air when reality struck in the mind of Sumedh. His wide eyes looked at her eyes hesitantly and she too did the same as well. It was such an awkward situation for both of them. They both kept silence passing the times only by gazing at each other.

"Uff, what are you doing to me ? "He mumbled to more of himself but did not realize that Mallika was still underneath of him.

"You are making me crazy ,Angel"

He again whispered with sign of irritation. She looked at him with an expressionless face where he too looked at her and sighed. He didn't know but again he looked at her eyes. The next moment, he knew that they were kissing when she too responded with same passion. Both parted breathing heavily. He huffed getting up from her and laid beside her when she took his shirt from the floor and wore it. He pulled her on him causing her to end up falling on his chest. Without his acknowledgement of what he was doing, he cuddled with her squeezing her waist tightly. She too was not ready to leave the warmth at all and so she kept her head on his chest . Like that ,sleep soon engulfed them after their hot make out session.

*****

Sumedh's sleep got disturbed when the sunrays kissed on his face forecasting him about the inauguration of a new day. He was going to get up when the most embarrassing thing occurred. He looked up to find his all men turning their back to him. He didn't understand why they were all being weird all of a sudden.

"I have never thought that I would witness such a movie with my own eyes in the reality. " He heard clearing of throats and turned to other side.Siddharth had teasing smirk on his face when Avneet was clung into his bicep.

"I too heard that someone is a great mafia who can never fall in love with a girl." She said dramatically trying to mimick Sumedh.

Soon they both burst into laughter infront of them but soon stopped to get daggers like glare from Sumedh. He averted his gaze to see the sleeping beauty still asleep peacefully on his chest with her hands circling around his neck and her legs were tangling with his. Then the incident of their make out session came in his mind to make him blush. He then noticed that she was wearing his shirt and shorts. He felt disgusted not for their condition but for the thing that his men including Siddharth had also seen her in this state looking all hot. He felt to slit their throats for it but he composed himself.