🤎His Multimillionaire Dad(29)🤎

Finally after a long time, I am back with this story

Finally after a long time, I am back with this story. The chapter is very long with 3200+ words. So plz vote atleast.

MALLIKA

New York, the city of United States of America, was densely populated and was an iconic site of the world's major commercial,financial and cultural sources. It was also considered to be the most expensive place to live in America and was one of the most famous cities in the whole world. It was a city of flashy broadways, exclusive shops and high-flying buisness tycoons where the land of opportunity lied.

And here, I was on the car with my so-called handsome kidnapper who happened to be the mafia leader, going to anywhere which God knew only. My head was absolutely filled with bunch of questions and I wanted immediate answers but as we were aware Mr Sumedh Mudgalkar, he would never gonna reply,instead would ignore me like I didn't exist in the world. He drove the car towards a huge mansion. Halting the car infront of the gate, he got out while I also went to get down but he was already on my side opening the door for me.

Gentleman huh!!

I felt the urge to roll my eyes at his gesture but later composed myself making a blank face.I stood on my feet when slowly all 4 cars also came to a halt behind us. I stood there gaping at the large white mansion with a big garden infront of it. It was a lot larger than Sumedh's Indian mansion. The mansion was so beautiful.

Sumedh led me to this mansion and others including Siddharth and Avneet who followed behind us.

***
Now we were standing in the living room of this mansion. I had already tried to ask Sumedh where we were and he again had ignored me as expected.

I was so done with his bitchy attitude.

The walls were off-white laminated with a number of different pictures and wall hangings. The living room was decorated with various types of ravishing furnitures and other accessories. The ceiling was designed with an imported chandelier light hanging in the middle. Everything about this place was worth praising.

After a few minutes, I heard some footsteps and looked up at the source to find a man around his sixties approaching towards us. Seeing his white complexion and different appearance, he seemed to be foreigner. His gaze was fixed on Sumedh who was standing beside me, one hand wrapping around my waist.

I assumed that this man possessed an intimidating aura. The way his gaze was making me uncomfortable and shifting between Sumedh's hold said all. He came to stand infront of us. His eyes trailed between me and Sumedh with a blank expression as if he was trying to examine us.He was wearing a white coat with a pair of khaki pants. Suddenly his lips tugged up into a small smile and he opened his arms wide. Sumedh also smiled widely and hugged him tightly making me all confused.

Was some kind of movie going on here ?

They parted away when the old man patted on Sumedh's back.

"Welcome home, my son. Finally after 7 years,you have come back." The man said shaking his hands with Sumedh.