🤎The torture(21)🤎

Trigger Warning ^^^

Trigger Warning ^^^

MALLIKA

"All I know that you have to leave us for your own good. Being with us will only bring difficulties and danger in your life. You were better being away from us. It's full of risks if you stay with us. I thought that probably you might be the best choice to bring our old Sumedh back. However, it's not possible anymore because we can't risk your life in this process. We have spent amazing moments together and they all are precious. You have never rebuked us despite of our misdeeds. You are so kind and faithful. That's why, we are letting you go. Sumedh and I both want you gone from here for your security. We want you to live your life peacefully. So you have to leave us, our kinds of people and this place."

Siddharth explained to me from the beginning with his eyes stuck on the ground.

I was stunned and was not sure about how to react on it. Oneday, I wanted to get out of this prison desperately but today I felt different. I should be glad that they were finally letting me go. Instead all I was feeling was deep sadness and hollowness. Even a single thought of leaning Sumedh braught a dull ache in my chest. I couldn't leave him so easily, not when he had made me feel things for him.

My limbs seemed to be paralysed for a moment as I stood frozen not saying anything.I could feel my chest rising upwards with deep breathe I was taking in to calm down myself. It was too much to digest. After knowing the truth of Sumedh, I was least interested to leave him. All I knew that I wanted to be with him.

For him, I had to leave my family, my own apartment, my dance academy and my dreams there. Yes, he had abducted me leaving me no choice to accept it. But after knowing how much he had gone through in his life, I couldn't imagine leaving him.The most important matter was that I loved Sumedh. I couldn't afford to lose him.

"Siddharth, I know the risks of being with you. I have stayed and have been victim of your kinds. But still, my heart wants to stay with you all, to stay with Sumedh. I want to stay here. Don't make me do this. Please,don't let me go." I requested with pleading eyes looking in his direction. I knew that it was also hard for him to leave Avneet in this situation and I didn't think that Avneet would want the same like him.

"I am sorry, I can't do anything like this. I truly love you and Avneet. You have been a great friend to be honest. But my reliability lies on Sumedh. Sumedh may not be my biological brother but he is much more that. We have been inseparable since the day we have met and I am going to do what he has commanded me to do. You have to leave from our life for your own safety."

He said with seriousness written over his face and walked out of the room leaving me with my broken heart. I felt my eyes moist with tears at the mere thought of leaving Sumedh. Even though we had never been in a proper relationship, I had developed strong feelings for him. It was not even a break up but a perfect opportunity to escape from the danger. Yet my heart was breaking slowly. I was in love with him and wanted him badly in my life. I probably looked like some desperate and silly girl by wanting this but I couldn't help myself. It was indeed heartbreaking.