✨️🤎Precious Sweet Moment(50)🤎✨️

I am currently traveling in Vijag

I am currently traveling in Vijag. It's been 3 days already. I am going to be here for another 5 days. So I couldn't update the next chapter soon. I have been able to update this chapter because I had written most of this chapter before coming here. Anyways, kindly do vote and comment to keep up with this story.

Besides, thanks for 60k+ reads and 6k+ votes. I am grateful.

I swung the door open and my eyes fell on the limp figure of the man of my life. As the unknown warmth of the hospital engulfed me, I felt my blood circulation going rigid and a sense of fear covering me seeing his situation. He was laid with his one arm completely wrapped with bandage. Fortunately, he was now fully awake and was looking at me. Unknowingly my eyes had again pooled with tear drops.

"Angel" He whispered and gave a faint smile in my direction while he tried to sit up. I quickly rushed towards his side supporting him by his shoulder and slowly helped him to sit.

"You got me scared !" I exclaimed worriedly and sank on the space beside him. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in my embrace. This felt like heaven. I felt my heart letting out a sigh of content. Finally, he was all fine. I couldn't be more grateful. He had made me go through a lot. I had spent the last few hours only crying silently and praying for his recovery.

"I know. I am sorry." He murmured as I pulled away.

"It's fine." I tilted his chin up and he gave me a small peck on my lips. I blushed at his gesture.

"Angel, are you Ok ?" He asked.

"Are you seriously asking me it? Last time, I checked you are the one who has been shot with bullet whereas I was standing there in my all glory." I replied with stoicism. He shrugged his should before grinning at me.

"No wonder you are queen of sarcasm. " He made a funny remark which I didn't find funny at all. Instead I frowned at him.

"Well, I don't think that was sarcasm. " I mentioned. He laughed again.

"Leave it. How are you feeling? " I asked ,my concern coming back which I apparently lost for some times with him trying to lighten up the mood.

"I am fine." He replied and caressed my cheek slowly.

Without any further thoughts, I leaned froward and placed my lips on his. I heard him letting out a gasp of surprise before giving in. He responded back by kissing me with urgency and fireworks erupted from my stomach. I groaned when he bite on my upper lip and deepened the kiss.

After lacking of air, we pulled away from each other to rest our forheads against each other. While panting for air, I slowly opened my eyes to find him staring at me with a smile and his thumb rubbing my lips.

"I am getting addicted to your kisses." He mumbled huskily while his evergreen smirk replaced his gentle smile. I glared at him trying cover my blush. To my unfortunate, he caught it and laughed at me.