🤎Elevator Scenario (46)🤎

Don't curse me

Don't curse me. Our school suddenly has announced that this week is last for submission of our projects and assignments. So I just got so busy to complete them. I am really sorry. Class 12 sucks badly 😢

Next update on Tuesday or Wednesday (I am damn serious)

MALLIKA

I was chopping some vegetables along with Avneet whereas Julie was cooking in the kitchen. We were having friendly conversation and sometimes we were sharing frequent laughter together on some silly topics. Today I was really happy. I didn't know why though? I was just glad. Probably it was because of Sumedh's casual and normal behaviour. However I was not going to buy his frequent sweet gesture as I knew that he would again come back in his old broody self - Riccardo Spencer very soon.

I wouldn't forget how he had hurt me with his brutal honest words. I didn't care anymore.

I came out of my thoughts when my phone suddenly rang. Excusing from them, I grabbed my phone and went on a side. It was an unknown number calling me. I answered the phone call.

"Hello"

"Hello Madam, is this Mrs. Spencer speaking?" I got bit shocked when an unknown female spoke.

"Yes, I am. Who are you ?"

"Madam, it's urgent. I am the receptionist from R.C.S Group Of Industries. Our boss means Mr. Riccardo is bleeding as he had an accident while coming in the office."

I let out a loud gasp of shock as I processed her words slowly.Sumedh had an accident. Panic rose on my chest as I felt a sudden urge of fear swallowing my every sense.

"What the fuck are you saying ? Where is he?" I almost screamed at the phone. I knew that it was lame of me to pour out my fear in this way on someone else. But I couldn't help it.

"Sir is in office. Though Mr. Spencer has forbidden us to inform you all but I feel the need to share the news with his family as Sir is severely injured and needs doctor check up. Yet he is not going to visit doctor."

"Thanks for informing. I am coming now."

Cutting call, I quickly rushed towards the doorstep.

"Is something wrong ? Why do you look so upset ?" Avneet asked when she saw me marching towards the doorstep.

"Avneet, Sumedh had an accident. We have to reach in his office soon. He has forbidden his employees to admit him in a hospital. I need to go." I explained her shortly.

"I will come with you." I really didn't pay any heed to her words, just nodded my head in acceptance and stepped out of home.

***

When we reached R.C.S Group Of Industries, I literally made a run for his office ,Avneet trailing behind me. I ignored all the curious and surprise looks all other employees were giving me. My mind was absolutely clouded with the thoughts of Sumedh. I just need him safe and secure. I was extremely afraid if something bad would happen with him. Taking the elevator, I reached on the 18th floor where his cabin was situated. I never came in his office but Siddharth had told me about the interior decorations and position of rooms of here. Coming out of the elevator, I made my way towards his cabin which was located just at the end of this floor.