🤎Little concern(12)🤎

After sleeping peacefully at night ,Mallika woke up in the morning like usual

After sleeping peacefully at night ,Mallika woke up in the morning like usual. She yawned and spread her arms above her head while feeling relaxed. She opened her eyes and took a look of her surrounding
She blinked to find the familiar yet new place to remember that she was now with Sumedh. She looked beside her to find him sleeping on the couch. He was sleeping silently while taking soft snores. There was another bed at the room but the bed was absolutely messy. She stared at his sleeping figure  as he slept peacefully like a child.Some of his curls were falling over his forehead which was describing the cuteness of him while sleeping. His mouth was slightly parted which made her to chuckle.

After observing his every features carefully, she easily discovered that he seemed to be rather innocent and cute at the same time ,there was the line of pain visible on his face. Though she had agreed to Siddharth for helping him,her mind wasn't still ready to accept that he was innocent. She unwillingly agreed to help him only because of Anveet as there was no doubt that she trusted her bestiee so much. She was trying to convince her mind that it was all for Avneet but she was aware that a part of her always yearned for Sumedh and she craved for his love.

After adoring him for a few times,she scoffed in disbelief fpr having thoughts like it. To divert her mind, she got up and made her way towards him with the intention of breaking his peaceful sleep.She ffirstly smacked lightly on his cheek but hot no response. Then she pushed on his chest only to earn no response  in return. She eyed at his sleeping form for a minute before lifting her eyebrows as a wuick idea came on her mind. She started shaking him by holding his both shoulder.

"Sumedh, it's already 6 a.m.Now wake up."

He peeped from his corner of his eyes glancing at his bunny as in her and again turned to other side. Her eyes widened in shock to see how bluntly he ifnored her.She gritted her teeth and pulled his duvet from him which jerked him off his sleep.

"Uff Angel ,why the fuck did you wake me up in this early morning?" He groaned in annoyance. Seeing him annoyed and disturbed, she felt a wave of satisfaction and pride swooning over her chest.

"Because I hate those people who wake up late in the morning " She crossed her hands against her chest making a serious face.

"Is that so?" He asked.

"It is." She nodded.

"You are feisty one." He remarked, all sleepiness gone far away as he found the situation funny all of a sudden 

"And you are a jerk." She mumbled under her breath rolling her eyes.

"Say something I haven't heard before." He replied yawning. She glared at him and he smirked at her.

Suddenly he held her wrist tugging her towards him. Somehow she landed on his lap. Her eyes widened not expecting this sudden incident when he tugged a hair strand of her behind her ear.