🤎Good news to sad news(58)🤎

SUMEDH

SUMEDH

I was going through some files regarding the latest deal our company had cracked recently. Nowadays my mind was messed up. Mallika had now got to be all right after a few days. I was glad that she had handled the situation bravely. Luca had not still made any move to come to Mallika for her signature. Besides, Paul was also staying quiet without poking in our buisness or trying to attack us unlike before. He was unreachable. My men had still found no clue about his whereabouts. Everything seemed to be perfect and comfortable now with no sign of our enemy and Luca. However I could feel that it was the silence before storm. I needed to protect Mallika and Avneet along. Mallika was now learning self-defence steps from Avneet and our personal gym trainer.

Dad was upset when I disclosed the entire truth of Mallika. He bashed on me infront of everyone and later calmed down when Mallika took my side supporting me. Still we had this unhealthy and awkward tension between us whenever we would would talk.

The sound of slamming door open broke into my reverie as Siddharth strolled inside my cabin. He had some files in his hands.

When my father retired, he gave me the responsibility of handling this company and he made Siddharth the COO of R.C.S Group Of Industries. It was an electronic manufacturing company. The head quarter was situated in New York which used to be handled by Ralph and now me. We had several branches in all over the world such as Mumbai, Dubai,Columbia, Torento, Bangkok, Amsterdam and Paris. Along with electronic manufacturing, three branches of us were textile companies. Our buisness had specifically spread out in Mumbai, Columbia and Paris and had gained massive popularity.

Siddharth kept those files on the table and looked at me.

"Here are the details of all the deals of last 3 years. I have made a chart and notes about everything. Check them out." He said.

"Sure." I nodded my head.

"Hey, it's already lunch time. Let's go together and grab the lunch."

"No, you head out. I will come after finishing this file." I shook my head and let out a sigh.

"Ok, as you wish." He gave a curt nod before walking away from my room. After completing the file, I decided to grab lunch with Siddharth. Lunch time was going to be over within next 15 minutes. Without wasting any time, I went out of my cabin. Everyone was now currently grabbing lunch. As I was waiting for the elevator to come, I was suddenly hit on my head from backside. An immediate pain flew through my head making my head spin for a moment. But I was quick to recover from my state and turned around to find our receptionist lady standing there. She had a horror filled expression and she looked here and there. I was too shocked to react anything. Before I could ask her anything, I was again hit with something hard from my back on my head. This time, my knees buckled due to force of hit and I stumbled upon my feet.

I tried to compose myself but was again hit on my back for the third time. I looked up to find five unknown men standing along with our receptionist. They had sticks and guns in their hands. I immediately stood up gritting my teeth and swung my fist on one of their's face.