🤎The dark shade of him(9)🤎

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"Sumedhhhhhhhh"

Sumedh just put his palm on his ears to listen her shouting and glared at her.

"What the fuck, Angel ! Why are you screaming like this?" He asked casually as if he was unknown what he had caused to her.Anger rushed through her vein sewing how he was being so casual about everything.

"How dare you to call me Angel? And where am I right now ? Why have you braught me here ? Who the hell are you and what kind of work do you do actually? Answer me, you bloody man." She yelled on top of her lungs.A slight smirk appeared on his face hearing her queries. He just shrugged off his shoulder and calmly replied,

"See....Angel, I can't answer all of your questions right now. But you have right to know about me a little "

"What do you mean by saying that I have right on you?" She just asked while wiping her tears from her eyes. She was weeping not because she was sad but because she was very furious and disappointed with herself for managing to trap herself in that situation. He just laughed like a devil and explained to her.

"Angel, I am not Sumit first of all and you have already come to know it. Secondly, I am Sumedh, the most wanted criminal of Mumbai and the king of SM BULLY. And yes ,I have kidnapped you because you are the one who has sent one of the most loyal and powerful workers of mine to jail. And another thing,I have kind of attraction towards you. And don't think it love as a heartless person like me can never love someone.Coming to the main reason for what I have to put up such a silly act of being Sumit is to kidnap you, I couldn't tell anything more than it. And last not but the least ,you are my would be wife. We are going to marry soon. "

He completed where she got the utmost shock of her life. She had never imagined to get married to someone who was an anti-social. She was just blank that she was not still able to resist the recent words spelled out by him. After a few minutes, she finally reacted.

"Whatttt! I am not gonna marry a bastard like you " She spat out crossing her hands over her chest.

"Come on Angel,just chill. I can predict that after a certain period, you will come to me by your own and ask me to marry you " He only smirked like always.

"Shut up, you Mr. Dumbo Mudgalkar. I won't do anything like that." She huffed in annoyance.

"I guess time will say that. And I am not going to marry you right now. So don't need to be worried." He spoke seriously.

"Stop calling me Angel." Mallika sighed.

"Sorry but I can't do anything. You are my angel and bunny. So I will call you by those 2 names only. " Sumedh grinned at her.

"You...

She was cut off in middle.

"I know I am great "