🤎Unplanned Intimacy(15)🤎

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

I was waiting impatiently for Sumedh to come as he had gone in a dangerous mission where he could be prisoned in jail . I was very much worried about this task as it would be indeed risky to kidnap the IGP , Mr.Kerem Busrin.(An-Anyone knows ? He is Turkish actor)As far as I had known about his crime details that more than 50 honest and lawful police officers had lost their jobs without any reason just because of him. I really felt pity on those innocent police officers who had to suffer for such a cruel and greedy person.

After hearing everything from Siddharth, I was intrigued and I actually supported Sumedh for all of these deeds as he was doing right with these bastards and justice with the honest people. But I still hadn't got why he had kidnapped me. I had asked Siddharth about his parents which he denied to reveal to me. The most important question was why he was with me and why he wanted to torture me mentally? Why did he want to marry me ? What was the connection of him with me ?

My chain of questions got broken when I heard the sounds of footsteps nearing the hall. I looked up to find Sumedh and his men approaching here. They were holding a man who was in a very bad shaped.His face was covered with a black piece of clothe. His face and body were covered with several cuts and bruises making him look aweful.

THIRD PERSON

"Take him away in the basement and tie him with cuffs and chains so that he couldn't escape. We will check on him later. For now definitely make sure to go back after having your dinner." Sumedh shortly commanded in his usual authorative tone and everyone followed his instructions.

They all left leaving Sumedh and her alone. After they left, Sumedh released a sigh and his eyes landed on the innocent girl who was looking in the direction where the men had gone. It was weird about how he felt so weak when it came about her. He in fact hated himself for feeling those weird things around her. However, he loved to annoy her or flirt with her. Considering the history of barely female influences on him, it was definitely strange about how a simple girl braught a new side of him which he even didn't know it existed until now and made him feel all those intense emotions.

Feeling a pair of eyes boring into her side, Mallika averted her gaze at him who was looking at her intensely. She noticed the small yet deep cuts on his handsome face. His lower lip was swollen a little and his forehead had a cut on the right side where it was bleeding. His hair was messed up but still he was managing to look so handsome. She couldn't help but admire his charming look where the same was with Sumedh. He too knew that he was spellbounded by the enchanting beauty of her. She moved forward to stand in front of him.She kept her thumb on his lips gently caressing it. He slightly flinched under her simple touch, his eyes gazing deep into her sould as if trying figure out about his newly sensations.

"It's aching a lot. Isn't it ?" She asked examining the wounds on his forhead.

He just nodded absent-mindedly, hips lip threatening to smile to see her concern. He unknowingly snaked his one arm around her tiny waist making her eyes widen. Her dark brown orbs met with his hazel green orbs. She felt like drawing in those pair of beautiful eyes. There was something deep about his eyes. His eyes were speaking a lot about his personality. She could her heartbeat quickening with passing times as their faces came closer. Her warm breath tickling his cheeks, he bent down slowly to her face level.