Preface

"If you are done with your staring then you can sleep now." I jerked off my thoughts listening his voice. That means I have caught off by him. Uff, my fault. I looked up to find him staring at me, no glaring at me. I sat up and cleared my throat to gain his attention but to my surprise, he looked away.

"Sumedh"

No response

"Sumedh"

No response

"Sumedh, please listen to me."

Now he turned his eyes to me with a hard expression which was enough to make my nerves jumping on each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mallika Singh, a 22 years old, is an ambitious dancer. She is combination of beauty and brain or someone who should be called as "Perfectionist". She is a positive girl with curious mindset. She is quite sarcastic and philosophical is she wants to be.

Sumedh Mudgalkar, a 25 years old underground mafia who is all about definition of ruthlessness and intelligence. A mysterious man with so many hidden emotions. Vulnerability is what he hates most. He is ironically dashing and sophisticated man who acts as a villain in his life.

Chased by a tragic past, his life turned into the world of darkness. He continued to carry out his buisness perfectly until his eyes lays on a particular girl, Mallika Singh. She becomes his angel and he finds himself captivated under her spell.

Disclaimer: This story is on-going and needs to be edited. There are bunch of grammatical and spelling mistakes. I have been writing the story for more than one and half year. That's why there will be plotholes which I am going to correct after completing this story. Besides, it sucks but I hope that you will like the story with the flow of chapters:)