🤎He is mine(41)🤎

Jevika^ ( The picture belongs to the respective owner of social media

Jevika^ ( The picture belongs to the respective owner of social media. That's how I just imagine Jevika)

I will try to post the next chapter on this Saturday if you complete the vote goals 😉. If not Saturday then Tuesday for sure.

He pulled away from me as soon as I asked him the question. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and gave me a skeptical look.

"Jevika?" He asked, his face morphing into one of his serious skeptical look.

"Yes, Jevika " I deadpanned.

"Jevika! Who is Jevika?" His question angered me. She was his friend and he even didn't know her name.

"Don't you know who Jevika is ? Your so-called friend called you when you were not in the room. She said me that you are his friend. Is that true ?" I nearly asked in a cold voice.

He thought for some moments while gazing at me with a small pout. I felt the strong urge to pinch his cheeks but before I could embarrass myself, I restricted myself by clearing throat.

"Oh, I remember. She is one of the buisness client's daughter. Jevika Stone, daughter of Aaron Stone. Not really we are friends. We just used to attend in same school but that's long ago. We were kind of acquaintances.We both have recently met when our company has negotiated with his father's company in marketting department." He explained me.

"Oh" That was all I could say.

"Are you jealous, wifey ?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Trust me, you are not that special." I replied with a mocking smile although I clearly knew how much of great lie it was.

"Suit yourself. You are jealous." He had the stupid smirk plastered on his face till now. I groaned and covered my face with my hands blocking his view. I heard him letting out a chuckle.

"Now drama queen, your food has arrived. Now let's have your meal." I heard him saying. I removed my hands from my face and his smiling face came in my vision. Behind him, Julie was standing with a plate.

"Give it to me." He said and Julie did as per his order. He kept the plate on my lap.

"You didn't just say me to have this." I exclaimed narrowing my eyes at him. He just shrugged off his shoulder in reply.

"No way, I am going to eat vegetable soup. That's the nastiest food I have ever had in my life. " I spat out in horror and made a disgusting face at the food.

"Angel, eat now" He said more like ordered me.

"No, never." I shook my head and was going to slide the plate from my lap when his hand caught my wrist.

"Don't you dare! " He glared at me and took the plate in his hand. He then settled beside me.

"You have to eat healthy foods now. You are physically unstable. So don't argue and eat without any bickering." Now he sounded like those mothers.