🤎Are you crazy(28)🤎

I was going to pull the trigger but suddenly I felt some hands grabbing my hand which was holding the gun

I was going to pull the trigger but suddenly I felt some hands grabbing my hand which was holding the gun. I scrunched my face at Sumedh who was glaring at me and tried to pull my hand back only to be caged in his strong grip.

"Leave" I ordered and tried to pull my hand out of his grip but he tightened his hold on mine. I again made an attempt to be free from his strong grip. I groaned in annoyance and pulled my hand with so much force in one go that I ended up losing my balance. Accidentally, I pulled the trigger and my other arm grabbed probably someone's collar for maintaining the balance. Unfortunately, I ended up on the floor with the person on top of me and the bullet hit on some vase breaking it into pieces. I clutched the shirt of that person tightly as my head collapsed on the ground little hardly. I slowly opened my eyes to find Sumedh staring at me with pure rage and bloodshot eyes. He stood up and helped me on my feet glowering at me.

"What the hell are you trying to do, Mallika? Are you mad ?I got so scared." Avneet yelled rushing towards me.

"Exactly, what the fuck was that ,Angel? Are you crazy ? Who the hell does such a shitty work ? Are you fucking insane that you are pointing gun at yourself with no reason? Don't you have any sense that it's a fucking revolver, not your fucking doll that you will play with it like a kid? Have you really gone out of your mind? I mean, who does that? "

He started shouting on me when I stood there rooted on my place. I really got so out of sense that I was going to kill myself. I myself was ashamed and stunned for my own deed. I just got out of control that I forgot what I was doing. I guess that it had happened because of frustration and all the mixed up emotions passing through my mind.

"Mallika, are you even listening to me?" I jerked off my thoughts to look at him when I realized that my eyes had already started shedding tears. His expression softened a little to see my face and then I lost it. I just threw myself on him hugging him tightly.

I honestly held my period responsibile for everything. I needed comfort and peace which I would get in his arms only. He was my comfort zone and way to recover from any kind of frustrating situation.

"I am sorry." I whispered against his shirt tightening my arms around his neck. He stood shocked for moment before quickly reciprocating my hug.

"OK, enough of this drama. Everyone should go to your places." Sumedh declared when I found the crowd slowly disappearing from my sight. After sobbing for few minutes, I parted away from him to find him letting out a sigh. He glanced at me for once and then he walked towards his seat. I looked at Avneet and hugged her.

"You have gone mad, Mallika. I was so worried." She exclaimed patting on my back. I hummed in response when she led us to settle on the seat.

"Avneet, I am sorry. I am really sorry. I don't know why I suddenly out of nowhere took such an action. I just have gone so frustrated that I totally forgot what I was doing actually." Avneet ruffled my hairs and I laid my head on her shoulder.