🤎His Fiancee(31)🤎

Sorry for being late

Sorry for being late. I hope that u will enjoy this chapter.

MALLIKA

"I am just doing what you want. You wanted it. Right? That's why you want to marry me. Am I right? That's what I am doing. I am ready to lose my dignity to you if you leave me from your world and this so-called marriage. I am ready to give myself. Just set me free."

I replied bitterly and burst into crying. I knew that I might sound  like a fool but I didn't care. I was very much sentimental person. I didn't have the strong will power for trying to be strong. Not everyone was bold and strong enough to tolerate everything. From childhood, I had been always pampered by family. Though I agreed that my childhood was quite filled with miseries and hardships, Luca Uncle and my grandmother had never failed to love me less and always had fulfilled all of my wishes. I had experiencesd enough incidents in my life already. I was now fed up with everything. I just couldn't take anything anymore.

I wanted to go away from all of these dramas. I wanted to go away from everyone whom I loved so much. I couldn't believe that my own uncle easily gave permission in this marriage so easily just because Sumedh had promised him to join our company for buisness profits. I loved dancing. What about that? Sumedh had shut down the dance academy also. I lost my students whom I wanted to build them as good dancers in my own hands. I had many dreams of opening many dance academies in some areas where I would teach dancing without fees. But everything had faded away.

I thought that I could change Sumedh. But I was completely wrong. He would be always a heartless, egoistic and arrogant monster. I still couldn't believe that he had threatened me about my family sensing that my weakness was my family. I couldn't take it more. What would he get by marrying me? Just for some property and buisness, he was forcing me in this marriage without my consent. I couldn't believe into what I had gotten myself. I knew that now I was probably sounding such as a desperate whore. But I seriously didn't care about my self-respect here. I couldn't be a caged bird in the hands of some billionaire heartless mafia. I wanted to be free and pursue my career according to my own will.

He immediately embraced me in his warm hug wrapping his hands around me.

"Do you seriously think so low of me ?" He asked slowly in my ear. His voice was soft and it seemed that he was probably hurt by my actions. But I was too hurt to acknowledge his vulnerability.

" Aren't you the one who has done everything in order to make me come into this conclusion?" I murmured on his shoulder digging my nails on his skin. Tears were pooling in my eyes. My life was so miserable.

He broke the hug and wiped my tears. He took his shirt from the couch and made me wear it. He pulled me on him and I hovered over him.He held me closely to his body and I didn't feel uncomfortable like before. Instead, I felt the heat rising from our bodies.

"I may be heartless but I know my limits. I will never do anything to a woman where she has to surrender herself and lose her dignity." He said in my ears in his serious tone.However, it gave me butterflies on hearing him. Atleast, he knew to respect a woman's privacy. I felt satisfaction swooing over me hearing it as well as I felt the strong urge to break out in a wide smile but I refrained myslef from smiling and kept up my composure of frown.