🤎Dance Buzz and the shocking truth(6)🤎

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

I was now totally ready and I was so much excited for today. My happiness had no boundaries to express it through words. Today I was going to a birthday party with Sumit. I had insisted him to attend this party. Actually, it was one of my closest friend's birthday and the most surprising matter was that Avneet was not accompanying me in the party for the first time. She said that she was not interested which was so unlike of her.Even I had noticed that she was not coming to the academy regularly after the arrival of Sumit. Since she was not coming, I had made Sumit to come with me today . He was such a nice guy and very well-mannered person.He cared for me a lot. Even I didn't know but I blushed whenever I saw him . He was so cute and he was absolutely like my dream prince. I could have said that I had got little crush on him.

SUMEDH

According to Mallika's wish, now I had to go to her friend's birthday party where I was least interested to go.However what could I do as my main intention was getting closer to her and to impress her. When my intention would be fulfilled, I could use her to take my revenge.

"Where are you going,bro ?" Siddharth asked as he was busy in playing carrom with others.

"A birthday party of Angel's friend" I replied casually before checking me once in the mirror. I had put on a brown tuxedo accompanied by a white shirt underneath. And I looked perfectly fine.

"Yrr,I must have to say that your angel has spelled a magic on you. I mean, you have changed." I heard him saying in teasing manner.

"Do you wish to get kicked by me ?" I scowled at him looking at him through the mirror. He looked up to meet my stare.

"No, you agree or not ,it's your personal matter but it's the truth " He said and grinned at me.

I didn't say anything in it. I just turned towards him.He was laughing making others to join along with him also. I just simply took steps towards him and gave a punch on his stomach comically where he pretended to get hurt.

"Ahhhh,cool bro. Don't be violent." He said pretendimg wince in pain.

I shrugged off my shoulder glaring at him for the last time and went out.

I drove to Mallika's house by my own car. Then I called her and told her to come out of her house where she too responded positively saying that she was ready and coming within few times. I was waiting for her when I finally saw that she was coming in my direction.

And should I have to mention that she was looking all elegant in her light blue embellished lace crop top and pleated skirt? She was absolutely looking like an angel today. She was looking so attractive and beautiful in that outfit. She had a very nice figure and tanned skin.

 She had a very nice figure and tanned skin