🤎Rescueing her(38)🤎

SUMEDH

SUMEDH

When Mallika called me, I instantly made Harry to track her location. He was an experienced tracker as well as had the 1 year experience in hacking information in minutes. Unfortunately, Mallika's phone was left here when Paul kidnapped her. We couldn't be able to know where she was for these days. Thankfully she called me by another number which had helped a lot. We were now heading towards the location which was being displayed on the tab. I was accompanied by Siddharth, Harry, Cassey , Peter and a group of bodyguards. Father had wanted to come but I denied him not wanting to stress him more. Avneet was there take care of him.

"She is a brave girl. My brave girl." This mere thought made my lips tugging into a smile unknowingly. I was surprised to find how tactfully she had manged to call me in such a crucial situation. She was a clever one I guess. I recalled all the moments which I spent with her. The way she used to be bossing around me with her lecture, the way she used to be so cheerful and always smiling, I felt so pleased whenever I remembered those moments. She was something different in my eyes. Only she had this ability to enchant me without trying. 

I came into my senses when the car came to an abrupt halt on the way.

"WHY DID YOU STOP THE FUCKING CAR ?" I grumbled facing Siddharth who was driving the car.

"Stop cursing for a second and I am sure that I have just seen her there. YOUR GIRL IS THERE FOR GOD SAKE." He shouted pointing at the way of the forest. I narrowed my eyes at him with confusion. How could she be here ? I looked at where he had pointed out but found nothing.

"What the fuck are you saying dammit ?" I yelled at Siddharth.It was an empty highway. Siddharth ignored me and got down from the car. I groaned and got out of the car at the same time. Our men also came out of other cars which were following us. I found Siddharth making his way in the forest.

"Siddharth, we have no time for joking around. Just come back. We need to save Mallika." I said frustratingly but he kept running ignoring my words.

"FUCKKKK " I groaned but anyway followed him.

"Siddharth"

"Siddharth, stop."

"What the hell are you doing?"

I kept shouting for him to stop but he kept running. I sped up to reach Siddharth.

"Leave me." I heard a painful cry ringing through the forest. I looked here and there to find the place empty. I carefully took slow steps when I heard sounds coming from somewhere. I followed the voice but soon my steps were halted by own when I witnessed the scenary infront of me. There were more than 6-7 men who were surrounding a girl. Particularly one guy caught my attention when I found him basically forcing himself on her whereas she was caged by her shoulders by three other men.

"Leave." She cried out in agony which caught my whole attention. I froze on the spot when I found her. There was she, my girl. My girl was there. I rushed on the spot. Anger and frustration were the feeling I felt seeing the scene. Today, he was going to face death.Before I could grab the man who was forcing himself on her, Siddharth grabbed him by his collar pulling him from her. He punched him on his jaw and that filthy man landed on the ground. I wasted no times and lunged at him punching him on his face.