Chapter 0: Brief Introduction

The perspective will change and at times go back to the past and forward to the future, this will be indicated in years at the beginning of the chapter to prevent confusion. Each chapter will have the name of the character's perspective, age, and species. The most important thing to remember when reading the book is people have evolved, so I will list the different species of humans in advance. Species will be described and mentioned throughout the book, however if you want to look back for a more direct, concise description here will be the place.

Original: People who did no evolve, and have no wings. They were the species the other two evolved from, so they are looked down upon by other species because they are less evolved.

Dewinged: People who used to have wings, but lost them. Tend to be confused with originals, but if you see their backs you would know they are Dewinged because they have scars where their wings used to be.

Iridescent: People who have long feathery wings similar to which of a dove's or an angel's. Their wings are almost always snow-white colored. Wings are located on upper back in-between shoulders.

Incandescent: People who have long skin wings similar to which of a bat's or a demon's. Their wings are always black; sometimes a section of the wing have red. Wings are located on upper back in-between shoulders.