Chapter 20: I'm Sorry

Cyrus Azuré

Age: 15

Species: Iridescent

I shoved my cock back in my pants; complementing the maid I fucked, "Out of all the maids I've been with, your tits are by far the nicest." I knew I was following in my father's footsteps, but I honestly did not care. I believed love was a lie, and sex was just physical pleasure. I hooked up with maids in the supply closet so many times I can't even remember when and to whom I lost my virginity to. I liked all women, slender, curvy, dark, light, tan, tall, short. As long as they were healthy my dick was happy. This maid in particular had a little extra weight on her, making her boobs bigger and ass fatter, which made sex more fun. She had beautiful curly hair. Sometimes I wondered if I was taking advantage of them because of my power as a prince or if they were taking advantage of me because of our age difference. All I knew was we both wanted it.

I helped her put on her uniform, only for her to press up against me, begging in an exhale, with a slight moan, "Give me more." I pushed her out of the way, remarking, "Sorry, but my sister is more important."

"Come on," she said, reaching into my pants, bringing my dick back out.

As she sucked me off, I rolled my eyes, and not the kind of way one does in pleasure. I wasn't in the mood and she was pissing me the fuck off. I already made her cum, and quite frankly she didn't have much going on inside her head to entertain me beyond sex. I made her stop, and shoved my dick back in my pants, telling her, "Look Tracy-"

"It's Stacy!" She hissed, taking offense.

"Macy, I could honestly care less about you and your slut mouth. Plowing you is fun and all, but I care more about my family so I got to go."

"Then you're not going to suck on these tits again," she threatened me.

"I almost lost my sister today, and she is going to wake up any moment. I have to be there for her." I opened the door. Half way out I scoff, "Besides, I've licked better."

"But you said-"

"Haven't you heard women fall for what they hear, and men fall for what they see," I laughed at her ignorance.

On my way to my sister's room three maids approached me, scheduling fuck sessions for tomorrow. Eve killed all our old maids before dinner, and a completely new cast came in after. I wanted to tap them all before my father, so if anything he would be having my sloppy seconds. Pretty soon Eve will kill all the maids again. Unlike Leo, I fuck around to make the other person happy, although it does feel good on my part as well; but if any of those whores take that for granted then I'll treat them like the bitches they are.

I entered Lian's room silently. Leo still didn't know she lost her wings. Eve clandestinely brought N and Lian into the castle. If Leo knew any of the projects were involved with what happened to Lian, he would kill them. Why Eve decided to help, I don't know. Perhaps she felt compassionate for N.

Esoteric fell asleep in a chair, slumping over the bed Lian laid in. She slept soundly on her stomach, exposing two vertical scars on her back, where wings used to be. Her hair remained snow white from when the monster within her was released.

Eve came into the room as well, oddly enough without bringing the smell of alcohol with her. She stood with her back against the closed door, looking away from me with shame. Her soft voice struggled to get out the words, "I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier... I'm going to stop drinking, I promise, I... I... I want to be a better mother."