2

We arrive at the venue at 1 p.m. Fans are already lined up outside the arena, waiting for the show tonight. It's crazy to see that many people out there already considering the show isn't for hours.

The cars are taken to the back of the venue, the boys hopping out and running inside before anyone can catch a glimpse of them. The sound engineers that had been waiting at the doors gather the instruments that had been left in the car — two guitars.

We walk into the arena, following behind the band, and they are still running as if they've just entered an amusement park and they're trying to get first access to the rides. After walking aimlessly trying to find our way through the many long hallways, we find a door that leads to the stage.

The guys run out, clearly excited to be able to get on stage. When they look at the set-up, they groan and throw their arms up in disappointment.

"Man, what the fuck?" Niall shouts, his mouth hangs open for a second as he stares at the unfinished stage. "It's not even ready yet! We have to get ready for the show!"

My dad stands next to Niall, taking in the situation. He stands in front of them, back facing the stage. "It's alright, the show's not until 7. They'll be finished setting up in... how long?" He directs his attention to the men working on the stage.

"About an hour," one responds.

"About an hour!" my father cheers. "Until then, you guys can relax, get your stuff together that you'll need for the show and such. No worries."

I of course had the glorious job of carrying bags and suitcases! Let me carry bags — that aren't even my own — when there are four young men who are perfectly capable of carrying their own things! I love my job already!

They take a seat in the foldable chairs sat in front of the stage, next to the long catwalk that stretched through the arena. I toss down their bags at their feet, receiving a "Hey!" and "Watch it!" in the process.

Liam digs around in his bag before standing up. "Hey, Jim? You wanted these signed now right?" He holds up a packet of paper, earning a punch to the leg from Louis.

"You fucker! We didn't have ours signed yet!" Louis whisper shouts.

My father turns and nods, taking the packet from Liam. "Yes! Thank you! I suggest you guys take the next hour to get that finished, because as of now, Liam is the only one allowed on stage."

"Are you serious? Of all of us you're going to let him on stage but no one else?" Niall points at Liam, then to himself, Louis, and Harry.

"Just get them signed, please." He joins me where I had been standing. "Pretty crazy isn't it?" He puts his arm around my shoulders, walking me around as we admire the venue. There were so many seats, and to think that they were all going to be filled tonight was pretty crazy. The stage was also coming together nicely, and the catwalk was a great addition.

I glance over at the band, three of them signing papers with an annoyed expression on their face, as Liam sits tall with a smile, taking a panoramic photo of the arena.

Time passes, three of the four boys still filling out paperwork and bickering with each other.

"Stage is done!" One of the construction men shout, the band standing up and heading towards the stairs that lead to the stage.

Liam blocks the stairs from the rest of them.

"Where do you guys think you're going? You don't have your papers signed yet," he smirks, but it quickly disappears when Louis punches him again. He yelps in pain before running to the back of the stage, seating himself behind the drum kit.