88

Niall Horan

September 16.

Tonight's show closes out like the perfect fantasy to the dream I've held onto since I picked up my first guitar.

The only word I can think of to describe the show is electric.

My veins are rushing with adrenaline, my heart pounding, and there's sweat soaking my face, but I could go out there right now and do it all over again without a care in the world if the venue would let us.

You always hear about unimaginable things being able to happen when you're hopped up on adrenaline, and considering the way I'm sweating right now, it's a no-brainer that I shouldn't be able to do this again so soon. But god, do I want to badly.

As I hand my guitar off to be packed safely in its case and transported to our next location with us, I take one of the towels left at the side of the stage to wipe my face. There's bottles of water waiting for us there too, so I grab one and drink it in nearly one go before grabbing another to take with me.

I pinch the material on the front of my shirt, fanning it out a bit to get myself some air, trying to cool down. As I'm doing so, I feel two arms reach for my shoulders, pulling me into a hug from behind before turning me around.

Jasey squeals of joy and adoration as her arms go around me, hugging me properly this time with her face pressed to my chest, without a care about how sweaty I am right now. I could really go for a shower.

"I'm so proud of you," she says against my chest before looking up at me, holding onto my face. "You were amazing out there, rockstar."

I smile big at her, thrilled that she got to see us play what turned out to be the best show we've done. I kiss her deeply, still breathing heavily from just coming off the stage. Her tongue teases my lips, which only has me smiling again at her motives. My hands hold her waist, pulling her closer to me so our chests meet.

My hands find her cheeks, pushing her hair back from the sides of her face as I hold her closer to me, if possible. The second her throat emits a quiet moan in my mouth, I pull back, looking around us to make sure we're alone and no one heard her.

Just as I expected, the halls are empty.

Even though this is true, I keep myself from kissing her like that again because I don't want to tie us up and cause us to go past the venue curfew.

I kiss her cheek quickly before resting my head on hers as I hold her against me. "I missed having you at these shows. I loved it before since I knew you would be there every night, but honestly, having you here as my girlfriend and not just my manager makes it a tiny bit better."

"I love you, and I love watching you up there," she says with pride. "I'll be at every show for the rest of my life, I promise you that."

I kiss the top of her head as a thank you to her words. After that, I step back from her, holding my hands on her shoulders as I speak to her. "I have to run to the dressing room real fast. Gotta get a hold of the merch guys that are making something new for us. Liam has been trying to reach out, so I wanna check with him to see if they've gotten back to us."

"No worries, sure," she nods.

I start heading in the opposite direction that I came from before turning around. "You can come with me."

"It's okay," she waves it off, declining my offer of invitation. "I'm gonna try to find the rest of your band then, carry on the same message on how great they were too."