47

okay this chapter is literally so long lol, so get comfy. i missed you guys <333

hope you enjoy.

—————————————————————————

Jasey Foster

July 19.

I'm starting to lose track of where we are on tour.

I have been here for about a month and a half, and sometime along the way the days have just started to mush together.

My nights are a lot more memorable, which is probably expected anyway, but it's for a much different reason than I was expecting.

My day's, however, are repetitive, long, boring, and mostly I am trying to find something to do to pass the time before a show that night.

I have been reading a lot lately, something I'm pretty happy about.

I'm kind of on this reading kick right now, and I have been getting through my books pretty quickly, already getting close to the point where I need to buy more.

I'll have to let Niall know, seeing as he has shown his interest in another bookstore day after I mentioned it to him the other night.

I'm at the venue for the show tonight, watching soundcheck take place in front of me as I sit in the chairs directly in front of the stage. They put a few here for us, then take them away when fans start pouring into the pit before the show.

I'm sitting between Chelsea and Scott, while my father is pacing around the arena with his phone pressed to his ear, discussing something work related to the person on the other end of the call.

I glance up at Niall on the stage, who is dressed in sweatpants and a tee shirt, extremely casual before changing into his attire for the show.

His hair is flat on his face, and every few moments when he isn't needing to play anything on his guitar, he pushes the strands away from his vision, rubbing his eyes here and there to display his exhaustion.

I'm partly to blame for that.

Last night, I took the initiative to go find his room, using his 'Going to the front desk and asking where a certain guest was staying' trick to find out where it was.

It was much more difficult for me than it was for him.

Maybe this hotel has better security, or maybe because I was asking for Niall Horan's room, a member of the band Pretty Venom, the woman at the front desk threatened to call the police.

I had to quickly tell her that wouldn't be necessary, firstly because I work with him, and secondly because I don't think my father would be happy with having to pick me up from the police station because I was mistaken for a fan. Either that or the fact that all this hassle was to see Niall, someone I could wait twelve hours to see again.

I stuck to only telling the woman at the desk my first reason -- the fact that I work with him and the band. I don't think she would care for the other details.

She didn't buy it though.

I went back up to my room, got my ID card that proves who I am, what my job is, and why she shouldn't call the police on me, and brought it back down for her to take a look at.

All this trouble for a boy.

It's Niall, I can't help it.

She looked closely at the piece of plastic dangling from a lanyard, then back to me a few times before handing it back and saying, "Room 548. Tell him to call down to the desk to confirm that you aren't some crazy fan."