10

June 5.

I couldn't sleep once I was on the bus.

I was tossing and turning all night, and I even put in my earbuds to watch a movie in hopes that I would fall asleep during it, but it didn't help at all.

No one wanted to talk about what happened to Niall.

I think everyone was worried but also really confused about the whole situation.

I texted Harry in the middle of the night, hoping there would be an update on how Niall was.

He didn't see anyone after the incident — no medical attention or anything.

Harry said he threw up again on the bus, but he probably got everything out of him at the arena.

He then told me to go along with whatever Louis tells my dad.

I don't understand why my father shouldn't know the truth. I mean, I would love the truth too.

I've never seen anyone in the same state as Niall last night, and my first instinct would have been to get him checked out, but I guess that idea went out the window.

Today we are in Philadelphia. We're only going to be here until tonight, then we're heading to our next stop after the show, so we don't have to get checked into a hotel or anything today.

I woke up before everyone else, probably because I was still worried about Niall and I wouldn't be able to sleep after seeing what happened to him.

Which again, I would love to know what the hell happened.

I went to the back lounge area of the bus to find a window, and once I pulled back the curtain, I saw that we were parked in an empty lot.

There's no way we would just be parked in a random lot in the city. We had to be at the venue.

"What are you doing up?" My fathers voice creeps up behind me. Everyone must be asleep still.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I whisper back.

He closes the door, now speaking at a normal volume.

"I was just waking up, then I saw you were awake," he says through a yawn.

We hadn't even spoken about last night. I don't know if he knows anything yet, or if he's just as clueless about the situation as we all are.

I think he saw how worried I was. I'm not even friendly with Niall, but seeing that happen in front of my eyes was terrifying. I'm also not good with vomit either, like it freaks me out and makes me nervous, so that just made it worse.

It was also one of those situations where you genuinely don't know what to do or how to help someone. I wish I could've done more to help, but my body went into shock and I couldn't even comprehend the situation as it happened.

I knew he was drinking before the show, and I'd be stupid to think there weren't drugs in his bag that he had probably taken too.

If I would have spoken up and told someone what I saw this wouldn't have happened.

But I didn't see anything.

I saw Ziplock bags, but I didn't see actual drugs.

But Louis told me when we were smoking that he has crazy shit in there.

It's not my fault, but I could have told someone that he might have been on something.

"He's okay now," my dad spoke into the growing silence.

His statement caught my attention immediately, my head snapping over in his direction.

"Really?" I ask, adjusting myself on the couch to face him as he spoke, hoping he would reveal more of the situation to me.