Chapter Twenty Nine

Authors Note

Thank you guys for being patient with this story. I just wasn't feeling the whole writing thing and I've been quiet busy with school. I'll try and update this story faster but for now you guys got this long chapter.

I hope you guys like it so enjoy

~J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must have had a really good night sleep cause when I woke up I felt really refresh. It was maybe eight in the morning. Maybe the latest I've ever slept till. I pulled off the covers and walked towards my bag. I grabbed my nice brown bikini looking top and my bell bottoms and walked towards the shower. Once I got out of the shower I put on my clothes. I quickly ran the towel through my hair and let it dry natural. It makes it curlier than what it is. I didn't feel like brushing it so I just left it alone. I walked out of the bathroom and made my way into the bathroom. Kathy was already in the kitchen with her cousin drinking coffee.

"Hey Kath, do you have a phone that I can use?" I asked

"Yeah it's right behind me." She said while moving away from the phone, "Just don't be on too long. We're leaving after Stella wakes up."

I nodded and went to the phone. Before Jimmy and I left he gave me the number of the motel that he was staying at. There wasn't any hotels down the shore and plus they needed to save some money according to Jimmy. I spun the number to the motel.

"Hello this is Mark from the Carriage House Bed & Breakfast." The feminine guy answered, "How may I help you this very fine August morning?"

"Hi Mark, my boyfriend is staying at this Inn for the weekend." I said to Mark "I was wondering if you can give me his room phone number please?"

"Who are you trying to contact?"

"Mr. James Page"

"Alright just let me connect you to his room and have a wonderful day miss."

"Thank you Mark" I said to Mark before he hung up and before I knew it a lady said 'you are being put through' next thing I wait for someone to pick up in the room.

"'Ello" Robert answered with his Midland accent bursting through his voice.

"Hey Robert its Hazel, may I talk to Jimmy?"

"Oh hey Hazel, Jimmy's in the shower right now."

"Oh..." I said a bit sad and the line went a little silent until Robert spoke again.

"Look Hazel...I'm really sorry for what I did. In all honesty she agreed to it and said she was ready." He said a bit concerned and worried, "I didn't force myself on her or anything, I even asked her a million times if she was ready."

"Yeah but she's just thirteen" (AN:// I had changed Lisa's age cause well you will see in later).

"Thir...thir...thirteen." he stuttered "I thought she was sixteen...oh god what have I done?"

"Robert relax...what's done is done, no going into the past and fixing this" I sighed while rubbing the bridge of my nose. "But I do have to give her probs for doing that before me. I mean I was only nineteen before I did it."

"Yeah I know" he laughed

"How do you know?" I asked a bit embarrassed, "Did Jimmy tell you?"

"No" he was still laughing, probably pissing his pants "I was going to apologize for what I did and well you and Jimmy were pretty loud. I heard you guys Richards room"