Chapter Thirty Three

AN:// This might be a short chapter. Nothing to crazy...however, there is a sex scene sooooo Enjoy.

Christmas Eve

The warmth from the fireplace was very relaxing. I was lightly snowing outside, making the moment ever more wonderful. Presents were already under the tree just waiting to be opened. The tree stood quiet tall that almost hit the ceiling. Frank Sinatra quietly playing in the back. This is the millionth time Jimmy made our alone time like a movie. I took a sip of my red wine before looking at Jimmy. He was laying on his side with his left hand holding up his head. He had a small smile upon his face, a warming type of smile. The small light from the fire made him even more zeal.

"Hazel I love you." He randomly said, "Even more than playing guitar."

I smiled and looked down at the floor.

"I love you two Jimmy." I utter, "Possibly more than I love life itself."

As I said that his smile grew. I guess I got cut up in the moment and learned towards him. Eyes were shut when I kissed him. Jimmy sat up carefully holding my head with his hand while sitting up in the process.

"I...love...your...kisses" he spoke in between kisses.

The moment gotten even quicker than I expected it would. Jimmy gently laid me down on my back on top of his nice white furry rug. I wanted him right then and there. I put my wine glass down away from the rug before anything would happen.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Well it isn't my first time so yeah" I chuckled.

He kissed me passionately. More passionate than he ever had. My fingers were running through his hair while his fingers traced up and down my body. He stopped at the edge of my nightgown. He stopped kissing me and kissed my neck making me slightly moan.

"May I take your night gown off?"

"Yeah."

He kept kissing my neck while taking off my night gown. Soon I was laying completely naked.

"Hazel have I told you that you are very beautiful?"

"Millions of times." I smiled blushed and tugged at the seam of his pajama pants, "May I?"

"You most certainly can."

I slowly pulled his pajama pants. He quickly helped me by taking the rest off.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

He slowly entered me. It felt like the very first time. He started of slow and picked up the pace. Pure ecstasy went through my body with every thrust. My eyes rolled back to the back of my head making my vision becoming a blur. My head tilt back moaning while Jimmy grunted.

"Oh Jimmy...come on baby...I'm almost there." I moaned giving him encouragement even though he didn't need it.

"I know babe...so am I" he panted out.

"Jimmy I'm...I'm...oh god I love you."

"I love you two but I'm not there yet."

"Hold on."

When he stopped I rolled him over so he was on his back.

"What are you..."

"Shhh just put your hands on my waist and go with the rhythm."

He did what I told him to do. I put my hands on his chest and slowly went up and down. I picked up the pass when I thought it was need. I knew I've done my job when Jimmy came inside of me.

"Hazel you're amazing. Happy Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Jimmy. Now let's go to bed."

Jimmy put out the fire. I put the glasses in the sink and the wine back. After we did what we had to do, we went into the master bathroom to take a quick shower. We hoped out of the shower it was quite cold. I quickly dried off but I was still a bit cold.

"Come on, let's go to bed love."

"Alright."

I lightly pecked him on the lips and ran into his room. I hopped into his bed quickly getting under the covers. Jimmy shut the lights off before climbing into bed. I snugged close to him becoming even warmer.

"I love you James Page"

"And I love you Hazel Cunningham."