Chapter Eleven

After last night I was still a little pissed at Sarah. I mean she can't say things like that. She knows I will start to overthink it and I somehow end up having an anxiety attack. I think I should apologize  to her. Once she comes back I think I will.

Sarah and her man, Danny who asked her to be his girlfriend Friday night, went out for brunch. They were best friends I believe since they were in grammar school. I was home all alone. Which meant I could blast my records. On Friday I got the ‘Led Zeppelin I’ vinyl since they got finished with recording. I wanted to listen to it on Friday but I didn't get the chance to. Same with Saturday. So today I'm going to listen to it.

I walked into the living room where the record player was were all the vinyls were. Sarah had a pile and I had a pile but we shared but so we didn't mix up the albums we kept them into separate piles. Sarah has a record player in every room. Her father was a pretty rich dude plus she had a really good paying job so that kinda explains why she has all those record players and shit like that. I put the ‘Led Zeppelin I’  album in the record and started to play it. Good Times Bad Times started to play cause it was the first song on the album. It wasn't quite bad though I did enjoyed the live version better.

I layed on the floor like I always did while listening to record. I was really chill. Like to chill. I liked it though. I was just laying there when a thought popped into my head. ‘I should take a bath’ . That is pretty strange. I hate taking baths but the moment felt right.

I popped the album out of the record player and walked to the bathroom. I put the album in the record player, Sarah had one in the bathroom, and just left it there before I turned it on. I started to run the water till it was the right temperature and closed up the hole so the water could fill up. I had let the warm water fill up and added bubbles to it. I continued to fill the bathtub while I walked into my room.

I walked into my room so I could take off my pajamas. I stripped down till I was fully nude. I grabbed my bathrobe. I headed towards the bathroom so I can take my bath. I got to the bathroom and stopped the water since it was perfectly filled. I turned on the record player and Led Zeppelin started to play. I took of my bathrobe and slid into the tub. The water was oh so relaxing. The warmth of the water was just unbelievably nice that I could never get out of. Led Zeppelin was playing oh so nicely. I wasn't blasting it I just had it on a nice volume level.

~Twenty Minutes Later~

The bath was so relaxing I felt like a brand new Hazel. To bad the bubbles were almost gone and the water wasn't so warm anymore. So I decided that it was best to get out before I get all pruney which is really gross may I add.

I dried off my body with a towel that was next to me. I slipped on my robe and drained the bathtub. I grabbed the record so I can put it back in its sleeve so it would get damage and put it with my other records. I didn't feel like getting dressed at the moment so I walked around in my robe.

I was getting hungry do to it begin it was one thirty and I didn't eat breakfast or lunch so I decided to make a peanut and banana sandwich. It may seem really nasty but it’s really good. Everyday when I was in catholic school, yes I went to catholic school, I would take that sandwich to school for lunch. I made the sandwich and poured myself a glass of milk.

I stood in the kitchen and started to eat my sandwich. I was just staring into space while chewing when I heard the door start to open. I got out of la la land and looked down and realised I was standing in my robe. Oh well its the sixties women walk around without a bra on so what i'm standing in the kitchen in a robe, naked. It’s not like a guy will walk through.

“Oh Hazel I see you took a shower” Sarah said walking into the kitchen

“Bath” I corrected her with a mouth full of sandwich.

“That is so not like you” she chuckled

“I was in a moment where I felt like taking one” I told her while taking a sip of my glass of milk “Hey Sarah I'm sorry for last night it’s you know how I get with that”

“I forgive you. I'm also sorry I did completely forgot what happens.”

“I forgive you”

So that went pretty well than what I excepted. I finished my sandwich and went to put new pajamas on. I'm pretty lazy on Sundays. Basically for the rest of the day me and Sarah just hanged out. Painted or nails and watch whatever was on T.V. I think it was a BBC special. It was pretty nice I have to say.