Chapter Twenty Six

After the concert last night I stopped a couple times by waiting fans for an autograph and a picture or two. It was pretty cool that I got to do that. Some of the fans that were waiting spoke nothing but French, which I understood what they were saying. The other fans spoke some English but not really well but hey at least I didn’t have to speak French. They all loved me…me. That pretty much just added extra sprinkles to my sundae. They said that they hope I make an album so they can buy it. All in all, last night was amazing and I wish I could go back.

         I lied in my bed just staring at the ceiling for no reason at all. Well no that was a lie, I was replaying ‘Thank You´ in my head. Snoring snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked next to me and saw a shirtless Jimmy laying on his side facing me. Panic struck over me. I don’t remember what happened when we got to the hotel.

I ripped the covers quickly off of me and I looked down to myself wearing my Mike Ditka, a guy from the bears, jersey number that I had since 1965 and my brothers old plaid pajama pants, don’t ask why. I sighed in relief and sat up on the bed. I looked over towards the alarm clock that read seven forty-five. Pretty early since we didn’t leave the theater till eleven fifteen. I was sharing a room with Jimmy and Lisa. I was just suppose share a room with Lisa but Jimmy wanted to be with me. I went to go use the bathroom and looked at Lisa’s bed. It was strangely never messed up. The bathroom door was open and she was nowhere to been seen. I kinda wonder where she is…

“Fuck!” I slightly yelled in annoyance making Jimmy star in his sleep.

I grabbed my room key off the small table and walked out the door. I closed the door lightly so that I wouldn’t wake jimmy up. I walked towards Robert’s room, which was two doors down across the hall. He had the ‘Do Not Disturbed’ sign up. I started to bang on the door hoping it would wake him.

“Robert open up this god damn door right now!” I shouted loudly.

Jonesy must’ve heard me ‘cause he came out of his room holding a cup. I looked at me and knew what to do. He held up one finger, you know the one that signals one second, and walked back into his room. He came out a second later with Bonzo’s pants. He went through his pants pocket and pulled out a key that had Roberts’s room number on it.

“Here” he said quickly tossing me the key, “You might need this.”

“Thanks” I said quickly before he returned back to his room like nothing happened.

I opened the door without hesitation. Lisa was sleeping in his bed, clothes thrown around the bed. I’m guessing Robert was in the shower.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I yelled as loud as I could to wake Lisa up and I could really care less she was in deep shit.

Lisa jolted up clenching the cover over her chest.  Her eyes where wide and her eyes said ‘Oh shit’. The shower stopped. Good his out. A couple seconds later Robert walks out of the bathroom with just a towel on.

“Hey doll.  I think you should…” Robert stopped saying what he was going to say when he saw me standing there.

“…go…” he whispered wide eye.

“Um…hey Hazel I can um explain” he said but I shook him off.

“Save it, I really don’t fucking care” I said shushing him up “Lisa put your clothes on your coming with me.”

“But Haze…” Lisa said sweetly

“But Haze nothing. I don’t want to hear it from you either.” I said a bit aggravated, “Get dressed now.”

She did what I told her to do. I really didn’t care if she was uncomfortable. I watched her like a hawk. Kinda pedo-ish if you ask me but I don’t care. When she’s done putting on her clothes I grabbed her by her arm. Before I left I looks at Robert