Chapter Twenty Seven

I got back to the hotel. I had paid the nice taxi driver and tipped him a nice amount. I took the elevator back up to the floor we were staying on. Bonzo was waiting.

"There you are! Jimmy's been looking for you." He said with a relieved tone.

"He didn't see my note?"

"I guess not because he's out looking for you." He told me, "I was waiting for you to get back and well now you're here."

"Yup"

"Well I'll be at the bar if you need me. Bye Hazel."

"Bye"

With that we went our separate ways. I walked towards Jonsey's room. I knocked on the door 'cause I didn't want to barged in. I heard ruffling going on before Jonsey opened the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He shook his head and let me in. He had a really nice room. It was nicer then Jimmy's and I's room. He had a fucking balcony. I don't have a balcony in mine. I went and sat on the edge of Bonzo's bed. Jonsey ordered room service well more like two cups of tea.

"Jonsey I don't know what to do."

"There's nothing to do. You did what you could do and that was getting Lisa away from Robert."

"I know but still do I tell Mo or not?"

"I don't think so." He said while shrugging his shoulders, "I personal wouldn't do that. At least you made Lisa go back to the states before she had a heartbreak when Robert goes for someone else."

I knew he was right. I felt bad but also felt relieved. She's a good kid none the less but she did lose her virginity to a married man. There was a knock at the door implying that the tea was here. Jonsey got up and answered the door. He came back with a tray of tea and put it down on the table.

"How do you like your tea?" he asked while pouring hot water into the cups.

"Lemon and honey." I sighed wondering if Lisa hates me or not.

Jonsey made my cup of tea. It was probably the best cup I ever had. Better than my moms and that's saying something. I thanked him after taking a sip. Me and Jonsey get along great. He's just like Christopher but quieter.

~Jimmy's POV~

I heard Hazel yell 'Fuck' really loudly. I didn't know what happened so I just stayed 'sleeping'. I heard her grab a key and slam the door. I kinda wanted to know where she want. I mean it's probably nothing big but I was wrong. I heard her yell for Robert to open his door. I opened my eyes and seen that Lisa wasn't here. That's when I realized Robert did something wrong. Hazel was gone for quite some time. I heard a door slam and loud footsteps. I heard rattling from the keys going into the door. I went back to 'sleep' before Hazel opened the door. Lisa was begging Hazel so that she can stay but Hazel said nothing. After five minutes or so Hazel left again.

I sat up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I went into the shower. I smelt really bad plus I wanted to go into town and get something nice for Hazel. I got paid last noght from the show we did. When I came out of the shower a walked past a note Hazel left for me that was complete bullshit because I knew what happened but I understand. After I got dressed there was a knock the door. I hoped it wasn't Robert. I opened the door and I was happy that it was Bonzo who looked very happy. I wonder what he's so happy about.

"What are you all smiles about?" I asked him.

"Oh I called home to Pat and she told me that Jason used the bathroom all by himself." he said with gleam that he's three year old son used the bathroom.