Chapter Six

“Alright you lads are all good. I’m sure you're happy with the contract and so on. Any questions?” Mr. Richards asked the males from Led Zeppelin. They all shook their hands. “Good I’ll see you four tomorrow, eight thirty with your equipment”

“Yes of course. We will come about eight fifteen” Mr. Plant said “thank you so for singing us you won't be disappointed”

With that they walked out if the office happy as can be. I had grabbed their contract and put it in the filing room.

The rest of the day went by quick. The day wasn’t so eventful after the males from Led Zeppelin came in.

As I was getting ready to leave for the day I saw Eric Clapton. He said he was taking a break from recording Creams last album. He had said that this will be their best album yet. I trusted him but nothing is going to be better than Disraeli Gears or Wheels of Fire by Cream. My two favorite albums by them. Hes like one of my favorite guitarist next to Jimi Hendrix and Keith Richards and Pete Townshend. I felt kinda bad because I had asked him for an autograph for me and Sarah. Which to my surprise he was happy to do. Sarah’s going to freak when I tell her about this.

~One Hour and Thirty Minutes Later~

Sarah came from her job. She had two bags of  groceries do to the fact we had like next to nothing food to eat.

“So how was your first day of work?” she asked while putting the bags down on the counter.

“It was absolutely wonderful. A new band called Led Zeppelin got signed, which I was there for. They were all so nice and really cute.” I answered with a small smile.

“Thats great. Oh I can’t wait to hear them when they get the album out.” she said while taking out the grocery from the bag.

“Oh shit!” I yelled remembering that I got Eric Claptons autograph. “I completely forgot I got you something.”

I handed her the piece of paper. Which she took without question

“To Sarah, your cousin said you were a fan of cream. She also told me that you loved and knew all our songs. You are amazing even though I didn’t talk to you personally. Hope you will enjoy our new album. From, Eric Clapton” she read the piece of paper with excitement all through her voice. “Eric Clapton! The Eric Clapton? No way! Are you fucking serious? You're lying you made this”

“Nope I got an autograph two” I said

The next thing I heard was a small scream and a bunch of “Thank You’s”.

“I’m glad you love it”

“This is bloody amazing Hazel! Oh my god, I’m going to run to the store and get a frame for this” she said walking out the door with her car keys in one hand, paper in the other, and her purse on her shoulders.

I guess I won cousin of the year. I’m so happy I seen Eric Clapton.

While Sarah was gone I decided to make dinner. Nothing fancy just some chicken with brown rice and mixed vegetables. I made a plate for both me and Sarah but put hers in the microwave.

I want into the living room, since Sarah had a television  in there. I flipped around the channels till I had found something interesting. Monty Python. I had seen it before while I was here during spring break and it was just perfect. I really loved it.

I had finished eating my dinner. I washed my dishes I had made. Sarah came home and did her thing. I told her that her dinner was in the microwave and what she was gonna eat. I was getting pretty tired though it was only quarter after seven. Pretty early but I liked going to bed early on the weekdays. Old habits don’t die.

“Good night Sarah” I shouted to her while walking into my room taking my shirt off.

“Good night Hazel. Thank you for the thousandth time for the Eric Clapton signed paper. You're the best.” she shouted from the other room that sounded like she had a mouthful of food.

“Your welcome for the thousandth time” I chuckled. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I walked into my room with my shirt in my right hand. I closed the door and put on my pajamas. I just had my comfy ass pajama pants on and an old worn out shirt I had for years. I had cracked my window open to hear the small drops of rain hit the street. I didn’t take too long for the Sandman to cast his sleeping spell on me.