Chapter Seventeen

Two weeks have gone by and the summer is almost over. Well not exactly there's still a month left but still ONE MORE month and it ends. It's not like I have to go back to school or something it's just coming to an end. I haven't fully talked to Jimmy in two weeks but that's because they are working on 'Led Zeppelin II'. Plus they are going on tour next Saturday. There were a couple quick hellos but that's all. I didn't mind. He had work and I had work no big deal. I was quite fine about it.

Anyways today was the last Friday of July and I haven't been to the beach since Memorial Day with Stella, Mike, Jess, Stan, myself and James, who was gay but we only knew, so that's been like since forever. The beach over here was nice but it wasn't The Jersey Shore. Nothings like the Jersey Shore. Yeah the Jersey Shore was always packed but it was worth it. It's always worth it. Sarah's parents owned a house out in Hopton. The last time I was down there my Aunt, Sarah's mom; my dad's sister, invited us there before Lisa was born, almost 15 years ago. We spent like a week there on like the fourth of July weekend of 1954. Maybe I should call Sarah and see if she wants to go down. I mean it's a short vacation why not. I was just about to call Sarah and ask her if we could go when Jimmy came to my desk.

"Hello love" he said, I loved it when he called me love for some weird reason.

"Hi Jimmy" I said while putting the phone down.

"What are you doing?"

"I was gonna call Sarah and see if she wanted to go to the shore."

"And you weren't going to invite me" he faking-ly gasp.

"I would if you weren't working on your album and I really didn't want to bother you"

"No love its fine" he said nonchalantly "Anyways Patrick wants us to take a little break cause we been working too hard"

"Oh" I made my mouth into a 'O' shape while saying oh. "Well I can see if Sarah and Danny would like go, maybe Robert, John and Bonzo would like to join?"

"Well go call Sarah and ask and if she says yes I'll go ask the mates and there might be three more."

"Three more?" I asked questionably.

"Yeah; Percey's wife, Jonsey's wife, and Bonzo's wife"

"Oh alright. I'll shall go call Sarah and ask" I said while picking up the phone and spun Sarah's work number waiting for her to pick up.

'Good morning and thank you for calling Miss Taylors dress shop. Sarah speaking how may I help you this wonderful morning?'

'Yes hello Sarah. My name is Hazel and I'm calling from Atlantic Records calling you to see if you are interested in an offer.' I joked around using my horrid British accent.

'And what offer would that be' she continued to joke

'A four day road trip'

'To where may I ask?'

'To Hopton with our loves?' I said being serious now 'plus with possibly six others'

'Well I have to ask my dad if we can stay for four days at the house and see if Danny's up for it and then see if my boos will let me take a small holiday than I'll call you back alright?'

'Alright bye Sarah' I said before hanging up on Sarah.

"So?" Jimmy asked

"She's got to call her dad and see if she can get the house for four days, than ask her boyfriend if he would like to join, she has to see if she can take a small little four day "holiday" and then call me back"