Chapter Twenty Two

~Hazels P.O.V~

            For the life of me I couldn’t fall asleep. I guess it was from this one thing on my mind…‘Why would Jimmy try to do that?’

            I mean the way he said ‘I want you’ sent shivers down my spine. Cold shivers. Kinda like the ones you get out of the blue, yeah that kinda but it felt really good. Like ecstasy somewhat took over my body and I kinda liked it. It was a bit strange but felt really right. Was it something I was yearning for? Was I yearning for Jimmy? I couldn’t be, I just couldn’t, or maybe I was.

            After deciding and realizing that I was just over tired and I wasn’t yearning for Jimmy, I started to fall asleep. Too bad that there was a small knock on the door. Hopefully it wasn’t Jimmy. I sighed and got up carefully, I tend to pull a muscle when I get up to fast or get whiplash, and answered the door. Thank god it was only Lisa, I just can’t deal with him right now.

            “Yes” I asked her kinda annoyed.

            “Why is there a guy in your bed?”

            “Oh yeah…that’s Jimmy”

            “Why is he in your bed?”

            “He just needed a place to stay.” I lied to her “Don’t worry he’s going home tomorrow, it’s just for tonight.”

            “Oh alright” she sighed in a relief. “It’s not every day you see a random guy in your sister’s bed.”

            “Yup” I popped the ‘p’. “Now off to bed, we kinda have a busy day tomorrow.”

            With that she left my room without another word. Great now I can finally get to bed. I just hope I don’t have any more interruptions and get to go to bed. And wouldn’t you guess I was right.

~Next Day (Still Hazels P.O.V~

*BEEP…BEEP…BEEP…BEEP…*

            I groaned knowing that was the alarm clock. I was still a bit tired but hey that’s what you get for waking up at five thirty in the morning after getting seven hours of sleep. I shut off the alarm clock and got out of Sarah’s bed. I made her bed quickly so that it looks like nobody slept in it when she comes home later. A small flashback of last night came back to me. I shook it off, smiling like an idiot, thinking that last night was pretty interesting.

            After I made her bed I shuffled out of her room rubbing my eyes and yawning like there was no tomorrow.  I was the only on up so I decided to make a cup of coffee so that there’s a pot ready when everyone’s awake.

            I set up the coffee and thought that I should take a shower while the coffee was being made. I quietly walked to my room not wanting to wake anyone. Once I was at my door I opened it a bit and walked in. I walked over to my closet and took out a white long sleeved light feeling dress shirt, a nice purple lilac kinda color skirt and undergarments from my dresser so I can change once I get out of the shower. I looked over and notice Jimmy slightly snoring. He had a small smile upon his sleeping face, probably having a really good dream. He looked just so peaceful and quiet sexy if you ask me and very adorable. I leaned into him and whispered in his ear, ‘I’m sorry I was a bitch, thank you so much for getting me this huge opportunity.’ And gently kissed his forehead.