Chapter Twenty Eight

The rest of the small Europe tour was really nice. I got to go sight-seeing for two hours each day. I wrote a couple new songs. One was called Let Him Go which is about a girl who took her boyfriend for granted. After he is gone she can now appreciate what she once had. Another called Today which is about suffering from depression and no longer feels like putting a "happy" face as it gets too tiring and boring. It's also an euphemism for committing suicide from said depression and how one might self-mutilated and try to become an angel but being restrained from doing so. Also how one might go into a drug use to cope with one's state and cherishing what one has now. Another called Rainbow. Robert helped me on that one since I wanted to make a song just for me and Jimmy I thought he could help me with the lyrics and it came out wonderful. I got to perform them at the shows I played in. Their where a couple others but I don't want to bore you but they all came out beautiful and I love them so.

Now I'm back home. Well more like America since we landed in Newark ten minutes ago. We had to take a regular plane back cause there was something wrong with the jet but I wasn't complaining. I still have to take a taxi back to Garfield where my parents live. They didn't know I was coming home so it would be a good surprise since I haven't seen them in like two months. The guys and I were going to two different parts. The guys were going down to Asbury Park for a jazz festival thing while I was going to Woodstock. I gave Jimmy my address so they can come pick me up after they were done. I said my 'byes' and hailed a cab to take me home.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

I was standing in front of my childhood home that held many memories. I walked up towards the front and rang the doorbell. I waited for someone to answer it for a minute or so till my mother answered the door.

"Hiya ma"

"Oh Hazel mia bella figlie" she partially sang, "Oh how I missed you."

"Missed you two ma."

"What are you doing here my bella?"

"Oh it's a long story" I sighed rubbing the back of my neck.

"Alright well please come in. Let me make you a cup of coffee." She said shoving me into the house, "I bet you're tired of all that tea."

"I haven't heard that one yet ma." I chuckled walking into the kitchen "I have to make tea every day for my boss. You know those brits."

"I sure do I mean I did marry your father." She joked making the coffee, "So no tell me bella, why are you here?"

"Well my boyfriend Jimmy's band had a small tour and their opener cancelled on them last minute and he knew I played guitar well asked me to come. We got into a fight, my boss told me I could go and well now I'm here."

"But why?" she asked a bit confused.

"Oh he has a show in Asbury and well Woodstock's this weekend. I was gonna go with Stella. Kinda surprise her."

"That's lovely" she said while taking a sip of her coffee that got done with in the amount of time she started. "So what's this Jimmy fellow like?"

"Well beside of being in a band he played in that band The Yardbirds that Lisa is obsessed with. He has dark hair that goes into these amazing curls, just like mine. He has green eyes that turn a bit grey here and there. I noticed he likes scarfs and he's just amazing ma."

"Ah finalmente la mia bambina ha trovato un ragazzo dolce suono."

"Si, si lo" I sighed before taking a sip of my coffee. "I'ma gonna go upstairs and pack some clothes for Woodstock then leave. Okay ma?"