Chapter Twenty One

~Jimmy’s POV~

            I can’t believe she just did that. What a fucking bitch giving me an attitude like that. She didn’t even say thank you. I just want her amazing voice heard but no I guess not. I was really pissed. Extremely pissed off. I walked back into the studio. All I wanted was my guitars.

“Pagey what’s wrong? Something up your arse.” I heard Robert ask.

“Nothing” I quietly answered not wanting to talk about it “I’m just gonna work on heartbreaker.”

“But we haven’t finished it yet.” Jonesy spoke

“Who cares I’ll just work on the solo then” I mumble.

~Hours Later~

            I still don’t understand why she would be so pissed. I couldn’t help put feel like she didn’t want to do it.

            Stop it James no this what she would want me to think that. Fuck it. I took another shot of Daniels I ordered from the pub. The same one I bumped into Hazel while almost breaking her cute button nose in the process. I took another shot as I got even drunker by the second but who’s gonna stop me…fucking NO ONE.

“Hey man you look a little down” a men dressed in all black spoke “I got some stuff for you to make you feel better.”

“Nothing can make me feel better mate” I chucked drunkenly.

“Nah man have a little bit of this” he handed me a small baggie of white powered stuff, probably coke.

“Never hurts to try” I took the bag from him and headed towards the bathroom.

            I took out the baggie and opened it up. I poured a little bit on the part of your hand between your thumb and wrist. I lifted my hand towards my nose and snorted it in. As soon as I did that I couldn’t feel more alive. I felt so energized. So awake. I felt like nothing can stop me. I walked out of the bathroom and headed back towards the guy.

“How much do you want?” I asked the guy rubbing my nose.

“For you man, nothing” he answered “Keep the rest if you still have some.”

            Well shit that was pretty nice of him I have to say. A bit strange but worth it. I finished the last shot I had order and paid Barney, the bartender, what I owed him for the booze I drank. I headed towards the door a left the pub. My mind was all over the place. Like there was a rubber ball just bouncing all over in my mind then a great idea came to me… I should go see Hazel.

            I started to walk towards her flat. I even, surprisingly, remember where she lived. I was stumbling all over the place but still able to walk.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

            It had taken me about maybe half an hour to get there, meaning it was briefly ten thirty at night when I got to Hazels flat. She should still me awake, right? I carried myself up the stairs to her flat. I have a really good feeling she’s still awake. I knocked on the door, it wasn’t like I was going to barge in.

            I didn’t hear anything so I knocked more and louder. As I did that I slouched against the door frame. I waited for Hazel to answer the door and to my surprise, she answered it. She did have a baseball bat in her hand though for a strange reason but eh I don’t care.