Chapter Thirty Six

AN://

So this is the last chapter of the book. Now in this chapter there's drug use. I really don't know how drugs are use nor condone the use of drugs but I wrote it to make the story interesting and you will see, maybe, in the next book, sequel, about why I made a certain someone do drugs. I really hoped you enjoyed this story in one maybe two weeks I'll have, a second book up. Enjoy J

~New Year's Eve Around Seven O'clock pm~

               "Jimmy hurry up! We're going to be late" I shouted from the living room.

               I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. I made it puffy and volumes, nothing like my usual style. I looked different. I didn't look like I was nineteen, I looked to be about twenty five. I had this cherry red sleeveless shirt that had a somewhat deep 'V' line. I had a pair of white pants on to bring out the red shirt with a pair of red simple heels. I wore a deep dark red lipstick and a dark smoky eye look. I had my new diamond earrings in to go with my bracelet. I also had a silver necklace that choke my neck a little. Also I bought three simple silver rings that pulled the whole outfit together.

               "Come on Jimmy I..."

               "I'm right here Haze...wow you look incredible"

               "Is it too much?" I asked spinning around.

               "No it's not my sexy little girl." He answered kissing my lips.

               "Hey I'm not little. I'm only six years younger than you."             

"Still little." He joked, "Are you ready to go?"

"Does the Pope wear a funny hat? Of course I'm ready."

We grabbed our coats, I had to grab my small hand purse before we fully left for the party. We got out of the house and the town car that we got was waiting for us. I wanted to drink, so did Jimmy, so we got a driver to take us. I didn't want to risk driving home in the snow drunk so that's another reason why we got a town car plus driver.

               "Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Page. Ready to go?" the driver asked opening the back door.

               "Yes sir. Thank you for driving us. The Missus here wants to take it safe" he spoke to the driver letting me go in first.

               "Remember the address?" I asked him when he got into the drivers seat.

               "Yes Ma'am, no worries." He assured me before driving off the property.

~One Hour Later~

We pulled up to a very large house. A mansion I should say. You could hear the music blaring outside of the house. Our driver dropped us off at the front door to let us out. Geez, never in my life would I ever think this would happen.

               "Hey Jimmy. How did you get invited?" I asked while fixing my coat once I got out.

               "I'm friends with Eric Clapton who's been friends with Keith Richards since '68 maybe longer when he performed with Lennon's Dirty Mac band. I saw him when I was out with Beck and we talked. He invited me to the party since he was invited. I also invited Percy, Jonsey, Bonzo and their wives but only Percy and Mo could come. It's basically rock star's do. Invite one another to party's going on when they really weren't invited."

               Jimmy put his hand on my lower back leading me into the house. When we got to the front door, I didn't know if we should just go in or ring the doorbell but Jimmy just opened the door and we walked right in. All Wiley Nellie.