Chapter Thirty Four

~Christmas Day~             

I woke up to the sound of silence. No pun inteed. It was extreamly peaceful. Jimmy's arms were still around my naked body. His head tilt back, his mouth slightly open, and his hair all over the place. I didn't want to leave but I really had to pee. I walked to my suitcase to get some panties and a shirt on. I also had to take a birth control pill. I'm a little against birth control but hey if Jimmy and I don't use protection I don't want to be a mother at nineteen. I walked into Jimmy's bathroom and used the bathroom and took my pill.

               When I was done, I made my way down to the kitchen. It was a huge kitchen. It also looked like it's hardly used. I wanted a cup of tea so I rummaged through the millions of cabinets just for a pot and two cups for tea. Once I got what I need, I poured water into the pot so I could make the tea.

               It took a while for the tea to boil. About five minutes but felt like ten. I grabbed the milk and sugar to make the tea with. I usually drink coffee but Jimmy doesn't so I'm screwed. When I was done making my tea, I walked out of the kitchen into the den he had. There was an beautiful view of the frozen lake. Snow still falling making everything look like a winter wonderland. It looked like something out of a magazine. Completely magical.  I took a sip of my warm tea, closing my eyes embracing the hot steam on my waist. I felt two hands wrap around my waist and a head nozzle into my shoulder.

               "Happy Christmas love"

               "Merry Christmas Jim Jam" I said through a small smile turning to face Jimmy, "You want to open gifts or do you want a cup and breakfast?"

               "What's for breakfast?" he asked still a bit sleepy which was incredibly sexy.

               "Eggs since I have no idea where shit is and you have four left."

               "Hmmm" he hummed into my neck pushing me backwards into the kitchen still holding on to me.

               "Jimmy!" I laughed, "I'm going to spill tea on your carpet!"

               "I don't care" he laughed still pushing me back.

               I felt him pick me up and gently put me on the counter. He took the cup out of my hand so it wouldn't spill all over the place. He then proceeded to tickle the hell out of me making me laugh even more.

               "Jimmy stop!" I laughed trying to make him stop.

               "Nope not until I got a kiss from you."

               "You've could of just asked" I giggled kissing him.

               His kisses were perfect. It wasn't sloppy nor fish like. Perfect. Simple and sweet. My hands were around his neck while my legs were hanging by his sides. His hands were traveling around my body. Well mostly my back.

               "Jimmy answer me. Eggs now or later?" I asked between kisses.

               "Only if you want to make them"

               "Alright" I said giving him one last kiss before hoping off the counter.

               I quickly made the eggs which we ate pretty fast. We cleaned up in the kitchen before going into the living room to open the presents.

               "Ready to open your gift?" I asked Jimmy.

               "You know you didn't have to get me something. I should be the one buying you gifts."

               "Yeah I know I shouldn't but it would seem selfish" I said handing him one of his presents.

               He took his present away from me. He started to unwrap it very carefully taking his sweet old time. When he unwrapped the watch, I got him a watch just for stepping out, he looked at me and at the watch than back to me with a smile. Good he likes it.

               "Hazel...this is such a nice watch. Thank you."

               "It's just for stepping out and you're welcome."

               "Alright. Open your gift." He demanded handing me a present.

               I did the same thing that Jimmy did only slower. When I unwrapped the present it was a box. I opened the box which relieved a black velvet box. Please don't let it be a ring. I took a breath and opened the black velvet box. Inside were a pair of diamond earrings. My mouth dropped to an 'O' shape only for me to cover it with my hand.

               "Jimmy...their...their beautiful. You shouldn't have."

               "Well you need something to match that bracelet I got you in Paris."

               "Thank you" I silently said moving close to him giving him a great kiss.

               The other presents we got were amazing. Jimmy loved his sweater I got him. It was kinda big on him but looked perfect. It was white with blue strips and weird designs. He also loved the new acoustic guitar I got him. He told me that I didn't have to get it for him but I just rolled my eyes. He got me a sweater to which we both laughed at it. He also got me the latest Velvet Underground. Well it was from March but my copy broke earlier this month. Same thing with my Stooges album. He also got me a gift card so I can get my nails done. I thanked him for it.

               I have to say all the gifts were amazing and wonderful. Probably one of the best Christmas's I have had yet. I grabbed my Velvet Underground record and walked towards the record player. I had my Frank Sinatra album playing. The same on from last night and switched it out for the Velvet Underground record.

               "You know I'm close friends with Lou Reed."

               "Really?"

               "Yeah. He's a pretty cool guy. Kinda weird but cool." I stated, "Him and my brother are like best friends or were"

               "Oh..."

               "You're not jealous are you?" I asked a bit seductively while walking towards him. 

                "No I'm not. Why would I be?"

               "Your voice says differently" I spoke still seductive, "I mean I wouldn't do this if I liked or even had a crush on Lou. Would I?"

               I wrapped my arms around arms around his body. I kissed his chest making my way down. I tugged on his pajama pant waist.

               "What are you doing?"

               "Proving to you that I wouldn't do this with or to Lou" I smirked pulling his pants down getting on my knees.

               I just started to give him a blowjob. It was quiet gross and weird and disgusting. I don't know if he liked them or not but it was my first time doing it so I hope he likes it. It was a good thought to do it but now seemed wrong and I just couldn't stop doing it.

               "Ugh Hazel that was amazing but please tell me when you're going to do it. Okay?"

               "Okay."

               With that I walked to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth. I felt gross and hopefully I don't have to do it again. Hopefully not for a while.