Chapter Three

The plane ride was really long. And I mean LONG. The plane went though some pumps but was smooth. I got to finish half of the Lord Of The Rings. Its a pretty big book. I read it once and Im just rereading the book ‘cause why not. As we were landing I could feel my stomach drop. It felt really weird. I had chewed some gum before the plane landed so my ears wouldn't pop and hurt like a bitch. But I was in England and ready to start a new chapter in my life.

It looked like the way home does during the spring. It looked like it was about to rain or something like that. I stopped looking out the window and decided to go to the pickup area where Sarah is to pick me up. She knows that I’m coming and so she told me over the phone she was gonna pick me up.

“Hazel!” I heard someone call me as I was waiting. “Hazel over here”

I turned my head in all direction to see who was calling my name. How many Hazel’s could there be.  When I turned my head to the right direction I had seen Sara. She had on this beautiful peach colored summer dress. It look marvelous with her pale skin tone.  

“Oh Sarah!” I screamed with excitement since I haven't seen her in months and shes also been like a sister to me. “I missed you so much but um isn't it a bit cold outside to be wearing a summer dress?”

“I missed you so much two” we hugged. “Oh no it’s fine. Best weather we had in a couple days. You’ll get use to it.”

She was right it was a tad warm. I took of my sweatshirt do to the fact I didn't want to get all sweaty. We walked to her car. It wasn’t parked far so it wasn’t bad.

“All your things are at the flat already” Sarah said after a small period of silence. “There all in your room I didn't touch anything.”

“Thanks” I mumbled I was a little jet-lagged from the long flight.

“Im so happy you got this job. Maybe you will meet Eric Clapton” she teased.

“Yeah right. In my dreams I will” I chuckled.

The ride seem to take forever. It probably wasn't. I was just so jet-lagged. Sarah did stop for sandwiches at a small cafe. They were for dinner since we will be busy all day and both of us didn't feel like cooking.

I do have to say the ride was a little crazy. I'm use to having people drive on the right side of the road not the left. It was all so backwards but I guess thats what you have to deal with living in a different country.