xv.

| 03:18 pm

hunched over their tables, jaehyun and bubu took turns in looking at each other's piece of paper where their professor wrote down the grades for their projects. since they were being competetive and childish idiots, their pairs are the first ones to submit the said project even if its not due until next month so their projects are graded now, “i cant believe we argue with each other only to have the same grades on that stupid project.”

“yeah, you even went to the lengths of saying you're my boyfriend because you were being an idiot.” bubu smiled sarcastically, “what was the word again..” the merman pauses, squinting his eyes at jaehyun, “oh i remember, you were being.. jealous.

“wait- what? me, jung jaehyun? jealous?” jaehyun asked, his face painted with pure surprise, “excuse me? when did i even who told you that!?”

“..jungkook.” the merman answers truthfully, talking about the time when they went over at eunwoo's. he and eunwoo was laughing with each other about something eunwoo was telling him when jaehyun barged into the room with a look of distaste, muttering a quick 'get your project done, we're going home in twenty minutes'. and jungkook, a few minutes later, peeked his head and states, 'he's just being a sulky baby since i've been beating his ass at the game and probabaly because he's jealous that you two were being giggly and shit'.

a gasp escapes jaehyun's lips at the merman's answer, “oh? now you're talking to jungkook? since when are the both of you close with each other? i dont even remember introducing you to hi

“see? you're being jealous again.”

“justshut up.” jaehyun turns to the front again, crossing his arms as a little pout forms on his lips. jaehyun acts nonchalant, unfazed by bubu's accusation but he knew the heatness on his cheeks and ears is giving him away, he's probably red as a tomato now and he's hoping the merman wouldnt point it out loud or he's going to die out of embarassment. jeon fucking jungkook, i swear the next time i see you..

when they went home that day, they were greeted by their friends who were near to flipping the house upside down.

“whats happening?” jaehyun asked curiously, head whipping between his friends who seems to be packing their things up - shirts, towels, shower necessities and such in their hands.

luckily, yuta heard his question and has the manners to stop and answer him, “pack your things up, we're going somewhere.”

“uh.. where?” tilting his head to the side a little, jaehyun is really clueless on what's happening. not a clue but he took a guess, “..did doyoung-hyung got into a crime or something?” knowing his friends, specifically doyoung; his temper and attitude, there's a teeny tiny itty bitty chance that might happen.

“what?? no, not yet.” yet. jaehyun gulped at that certain word before yuta resumes in a cheery, loud voice “..we're going to the beach!”

“..beach?” bubu asked quietly, hands immediately tugging on jaehyun's sleeves, “jaehyun, lets go with them.”