xx.

| 09:16 pm

“thats it. im dropping this subject.” jaehyun sighed, hands coming up to cover the entirity of his face, “stop laughing at me..” glancing up at the merman, he sent a playful glare at him who chuckles even louder.

their get-away is now taking a toll on jaehyun as he's now piled up with review papers and all sorts of schoolworks to do. however, he insisted that he cant get a paper done without the merman by his side, hence, the merman grudgingly accompanied him as he work on his papers one by one.

“im so tired now.” laying on his stomach, jaehyun planted his face against his bed, letting out fake sobs, “i need a recharge.”

“..recharge?”

pushing himself up, jaehyun smiles inwardly as he looks at the clueless merman, “uhuh. recharge.” jaehyun stated, approaching bubu that was sitted on the head of the bed before practically crushing the merman as he plopped himself down, landing on top of the smaller male that let out a huff of air.

“cuddles is one of the best ways to recharge.”

“really now?” bubu's chest rumbles, chuckling as he rub jaehyun's back, “i didnt know such thing exist.”

“wanna know the other best way to recharge?” propping his head on bubu's chest, jaehyun shots him a sly smile.

“let me guess..” bubu squints his eyes, pretending to think of an answer, “kissing?”

jaehyun pushes half of his body off of bubu's by the support of his elbows, “woah woah- hold on. he fake a gasp, i was suppose to suggest eating food but yeah, i guess kissing would be good too.” jaehyun moved his brows up and down, “wanna try it?”

“actually now that you've mentioned it, eating would be a good way to recharge too. let's do that instead, hmm?

what!? no i was just joking! you're right, kissing is actually the other best way to recharge! we should kiss instead of eati

“yo, jaehyun!” a hand hits the bedroom door, johnny's voice resounding from the other side as he says “come out! we're watching movie downstairs!”

“movie?” bubu piped up excitedly, “..let's watch!” pushing jaehyun to the side, bubu jumps off the bed before grabbing jaehyun by the wrist, “c'mon, lets watch with them.”

well, there goes my chance of kissing him. jaehyun mentally cries, a visible frown on his face as he sits up grudgingly.

“actually no.” bubu lets go off jaehyun's wrist, realization hitting him. you stay here and finish your papers. and i'll be downstairs to watch movie. good?”

“what? no way.” jaehyun huffed, kicking his feet before standing up. he reached for his phone by the bedside table, ushering bubu outside the room afterwards, “hey, what about your schoolworks? you still need to finish them.”