xxi.

| 05:57 am

“quit staring.”

eyes comically widening, jaehyun pulled his head back as he furrows his brows, “..you're awake?”

“hmm.” the male infront of him hummed, eyes still closed as he points out, “you're staring at me for about five minutes already.”

“sorry.” jaehyun feels his cheeks heating up upon the realization that he was caught on the act of staring at the merman at such an early hour, “you just looked so cute while sleeping.”

“jaehyun!” bubu whined, grabbing the covers up to conceal his flushing face, “stop being so chessy!”

jaehyun laughs loudly at that, pulling the merman close to him as he propped his chin on top of the merman's head, “let's just stay in bed.”

“that's not going to happen, mister.” bubu grumbled against his chest with the blanket still covering his face, “we have classes today.”

groaning, jaehyun tries to hold the merman much closer to his figure by trapping the merman's lower body using his leg, “anyway, i've been meaning to ask you..” bubu hummed when jaehyun paused for a bit, waiting for his question, “what do you wanna do? like, with the rest of our days. do you have something that you want to do? somewhere you want to visit?”

“the only place i want to be in is in your arms and all i want to do is cuddle with you..”

“did you jusyuck. jaehyun parts from the merman that was giggling, scooting away jokingly as he faked a grossed out expression, “dude, what the hell?”

at the younger male's actions, the merman jutted his lips out, making a grabby hands at jaehyun, “come back here.”

“pfft. didnt you just told me to stop being cheesy?” jaehyun mocks bubu's words earlier, rolling his eyes, “look at you acting like that now..”

“you dont like it?” bubu challenged, raising a brow.

“no, i dont.” huffing, jaehyun shakes his head - “because i love it!” he then came plopping down above bubu's body, enveloping him in a hug.

“dude, ew.”

its jaehyun's turn to gasp at bubu's words, “did you just 'dude' me?” looking so offended, jaehyun rolled on his back while still hugging the merman so the merman's laying on top of him now, “im not 'dude'. im baby. you should call me by that.”

“not going to happen.”

“what? but whyyy?”

“quit whining.” bubu blankly stated, propping his chin on jaehyun's chest as he looks up at him with glimmering eyes, “you're such a child, jung jaehyun.”

“that's because im baby.

“dude, no.”