xxv.

| 09:25 am

where's your boyfriend? jungkook asked the second he took a sit two chairs apart from jaehyun who's so deep in his thought that jungkook actually doubted if the other guy heard him or not. he guesses not since jaehyun's still staring down and didnt budge one bit ..jaehyun! dude.

huh? what? jaehyun blinked, eyes blown wide as he was surprised by jungkook's sudden intrusion.

where's taeyong? he seems to be not around with you today. jungkook pointed out. he was used seeing jaehyun and taeyong being practically glued together at all times of the day, at each classes and in between breaks, he even sometimes sees them walking to and from school together so now that the other half of the pair is nowhere to be found, he cant help but to ask out of curiousity.

oh.. um he's not feeling well today. jaehyun informed as he's scratching his chin, he had to stay at home.

oh is that so? humming, jungkook nodded in understandment, well, tell him i said 'get well soon' okay? jaehyun immediately squints his eyes at jungkook's statement, dude i was just being a caring friend. calm down. the guy with a bunny-like smile, giggled, finding his protective friend funny. ah, the uncontrollable attitude we start to possess when we're in love with someone..

jaehyun rolls his eyes jokingly at his friend, heaving a sigh afterwards as his eyes drifted to the white board infront of him, his thoughts is once again filled with the guy he left back at home.

as what jaehyun notices, taeyong often wakes up feeling lazy these past days, the merman also sweats crazily, is always thirsty and seems tired for most part of a day. this morning, jaehyun woke up rather earlier than his alarm because of the burning body temperature of the merman that was laying beside him. to say he got scared was an understatement - he was fucking terrified. imagine the panic he had the moment he woke up to the burning body next to him. taeyong weakly instructed him to help him walk to the bathroom but the smaller male was too weak to even sit up so jaehyun carried him to the tub which was thankfully still unoccupied that time. upon contact with the water, taeyong's temperature immediately dropped, much to jaehyun's relief. jaehyun decided that its best if the merman would stay home for the day - which made taeyong sulk since he doesnt want to - but anyway, jaehyun was so persistent so taeyong gave in. donghyuck is staying at home too since he doesnt have classes for the whole morning so it relieves jaehyun knowing taeyong wouldnt be alone there.

he really wanted to skip the day and be with taeyong instead but taeyong threatened to kick him so he had no choice but to attend his classes - he even thought of cutting but he's sure taeyong wont be happy about it, hence, ever so grudgingly, he went on with his day.

it was his last subject for the day when he received a fifth question regarding taeyong's whereabouts, did you get into a fight with your boyfriend? eunwoo let out when jaehyun plopped himself beside the other guy at class.

what? no.

you seem down today. eunwoo pointed out. since they only share one class, eunwoo doesnt know why taeyong's absent today, i thought you had a fight with bubu.