xxviii.

| 09:18 am

“dude, you're not clearly getting it.” johnny groans for what it seemed like the nth time, “all i was saying is that you should try it, atleast. just try.”

they're on their way to donghyuck's aunt - now seated inside the van with doyoung as their chosen driver. jaehyun wants to nap through out the ride but it seems impossible to do as johnny relentlessly bugs him.

“i dont know, man.” slouching on the seat and leaning his head back, jaehyun reasons out, “she seems too good for me.”

“one date doesnt mean you're going to be forced in a relationship with her the next day.” johhny deadpanned, “its just a friendly-date, dude. why are you declining it?”

“and why are you pushing me to do it?” jaehyun laughs lightly, “im sorry but i.. i just dont feel like doing so.”

“seriously, what's up with you?” yuta asked from the seat infront of him, an amused smiled on his lips as he tilted his head to the back a bit to shot jaehyun a look “i heard you refused a good time from the party last night too.”

“woah- really?” gasping, taeil turned to also look at jaehyun, “you're not sleeping around anymore? what's with you?”

well, jaehyun himself isnt quite sure too. its either the sense of becoming a much more responsible and chill persona getting into him like what he like to think it is or maybe he's just lazy to get it on with anyone but he's been declining dates and even a couple invites of good times. but to put it simple, he's just.. uninterested to even think of dating or flirting with someone.

jaehyun chuckled at that, a lazy smile tugging on his lips as he decides on a decent answer, “i guess its the adulthood.”

“adulthood. really?” mark snickered.

“hey, anyway.” taeil butted in again, “the semester's gonna end in two monthsany plans on where to go before going back home?”

“beach.” shotting up from his sleep, jungwoo blurted out excitedly, “let's go to the beach.”

“but we always go there..” donghyuck interjected, causing the older boy to jut his lips into a pout, “how about the amusement park?”

“what do you guys say?”

“i'll go wherever you guys go.”

“yeah, amusement park's fine.”

“but i want to go to the beach.. or to a pool.”

“how about we settle this with the other guys? maybe they'd suggest some places too.”

“oooh, can i bring norenmin..le??”

“norenminle?”

“uhuh. jeno, renjun, jaemin and chenle.”

“arent they like living together with kun already?”

“no. they just visit frequently there.. almost everyday.”