village chase

The two of you pried your lips off the other and whipped your heads to the side. You were met with three large men standing side by side, arms across their chests and scars on their faces. You recognized them as the men searching for Oikawa in the café earlier.

Oikawa pulled you behind him, eyes still trained on the thugs.

"What do you want?" Oikawa growled.

"We just wanna talk, Oikawa," the one in the middle held his hands up defensively. He studied you as you gripped onto Oikawa's arm. "We didn't know you had a little lady friend. She's a pretty one. We're gonna have lots of fun with her."

Oikawa pulled you further behind his back, "Watch your mouth," he hissed.

"You really thought you'd get away with that shit you pulled with the boss, you motherfucker," the thug seethed. "We're going to tear you limb from limb and take you to Mr. Yamazaki himself. Then," he shot his eyes at you. "we'll show you a good time, sugar."

The man on his right's face twisted in thought, "Wait a damn minute. Ain't that the bitch from that coffee shop we went to earlier?"

"Bitch?" You gasped before you outstretched your palm in front of Oikawa. "Hand me your gun."

The end of Oikawa's mouth turned downwards in a guilty expression and you could see his bottom teeth.

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, princess," he whispered to you. "I left my gun back at HQ."

Your mouth hung agape, "Are you kidding me? We're dead for sure now."

He took a few steps backwards and instructed you in a hushed tone, "Stay back. The second you get the chance, run."

You backed up several feet, refusing to peel your eyes away from him. He took a step back, balancing most of his weight on his left leg as he brought his fists closer to his face. The man standing furthest on the right lunged at him. The goon threw his fist towards Oikawa's jaw, but the captain simply ducked and grabbed ahold of his wrist, twisting it behind his body. The thug screamed in agony as he hit the ground.

The man that was in the middle earlier advanced towards Oikawa, he had been the biggest of the three. He pulled out a switch blade and began swinging it in the brunette's vicinity. His attempts at jabbing the agent were laughable, as Oikawa had dodged each and every one of them with minimal effort.

"Come on, you'll have to do better than that," Oikawa laughed.

The thug clenched his teeth as a prominent vein on his forehead pulsated, "I'll cut you into ribbons, you little shit."

He shot his knife towards Oikawa's head. The brunette used his forearm to block off the attack.

"Not the face, buddy," Oikawa chirped.

The man angrily backed up, but before he could get far, the agent dropped to the floor and swept the thug's feet off the ground. The beefy man fell backwards with a yelp, dropping his blade several feet away from them. Oikawa got up and stomped a foot onto the defeated man's heaving chest.

"You and Ichiro have a lot in common, you're all talk," the brunette spat, lowering his head to whisper to the man. "You're lucky the pretty lady was here because I would not have hesitated to snap your neck before you even opened that rotten mouth of yours."

While Oikawa was occupied with the man on the ground, the third and final henchman slowly crept up behind him. Your eyes darted on the ground around you, they landed on a metal pipe that happened to be conveniently lying around. You made an effort to quickly pick it up and swing it on the side of the henchman's head.