Train to Yokohama

Okay the next few parts are from chapter 3. Just wanted to say I'm super sorry it took so long to update on here I totally forgot I had put the story on wattpad too cuz i'm mostly comfortable with ao3. But anyway in a few days I'll put up chapter four and then chapter five (the infamous glock chapter lmfao) and then so on.
Don't forget to vote!!
Enjoy <3

The train station was packed, platform congested with commuters hoping to make it to Yokohama in a timely fashion. The smell of burning coal and sound of train engines infiltrated the air along with the many conversations taking place.

It had been several weeks since you and your fellow agents found out about the Shiratorizawa Clan being linked to the bridge bombing murder of Date Technologies CEO Jin Sato. More shockingly, their link to Daichi's death.

As you, Kenma, and Akaashi continued researching and perusing through some of Suguru Daishou's conversations with the Shiratorizawa leader Wakatoshi Ushijima. The three of you stumbled across a message to meet up in Yokohama to finalize their partnership and exchange payment. So, now there you were with your command team, boarding a train to get to Yokohama city.

"Y/N, sweetie, please be careful," Takeda spoke through the video call on Oikawa's phone. "Boys, make sure to take care of her."

You and the Seijoh command team stood by the edge of the platform, preparing to board the train due to arrive in a few moments. The rest of the team laughed.

You pouted, opening your mouth to retort, but Oikawa responded for you, "Don't worry, Mr. Exec. I'll be sure to stay on top of her at all times."

He threw up a peace sign as he winked at you following his dirty comment. You scrunched your nose as you threw up a peace sign too and said, "See, Takeda? I've got a bunch of clowns babysitting me."

Oikawa gasped dramatically along with some of the other Seijoh boys. Iwaizumi grunted as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey," Kuroo popped his head behind Takeda. "Be careful."

"We'll be fine," you sighed.

"Are you kidding? This is the first mission you're being deployed on outside Tokyo! This is a huge deal!" Bokuto piped.

"Yeah," Coach agreed. "Make sure to stay in touch."

You furrowed your brows, "Hey! Why is everyone just saying all this to me? I'm not going alone. And why is the entire organization on the phone?"

Kenma and Akaashi poked their heads in as Sugawara said, "You're lucky Hinata isn't here. He wouldn't let you off the phone until tomorrow morning."

Kuroo and Bokuto snickered on the side.

"Michimiya had work by the way, but she told me to wish you luck!" Sugawara informed you.

You cooed, "Aww, tell Yui I said thank you and that I love her."

"Don't forget to go to Cosmo World!" Bokuto said as if it related to the mission.

"Bring us a stuffed animal," Kuroo grinned slyly. "I need to make some kind of commission off our shooting sessions."

You huffed, "You're acting like I suck. Besides, Bokuto and you are too busy competing and showing off half the time."

"And you're acting like you don't cheer me on," Kuroo smirked.

"Alright, that's enough," Oikawa faced the camera back to him. "The train is here. We should be going."

The well-timed engine of the train echoed in the station. The group said their goodbyes to you and your team as the train doors opened. Oikawa grabbed his and your suitcase while you trailed behind closely along with the rest of the team.