Huh?

You kept your fingers interlocked with his as he continued to senselessly kiss you. The tears in your eyes completely dried away as you savored the loving kiss Oikawa was giving you. Your hand on the back of his neck slid to his left cheek, and you felt the smooth yet crinkly band aid you placed on his cut earlier. Prying your lips away from his, you kissed the injury on his cheek before kissing his mouth fervently once final time.

He gazed into your eyes in pure adoration, the lust in his stare just a while ago morphed into love.

"Be with me," he said in a serious tone.

You offered a tired smile, "Hmmm, I'll get back to you on that. Maybe I'll let you know in another year."

"Shut up," he let out a breathy laugh as he buried his head in your chest.

You grinned mischievously and giggled as you lifted up his head, "What? I'm only letting you know the countdown just started."

"You're annoying," he scoffed before you lifted his head, cupping his cheeks after you let go of his hand.

"You're the only person I'd ever want to be with," you repeated his words from earlier.

He matched your warm smile, placing a gentle kiss on your lips.

"Sorry if I was too rough," he mumbled.

"No, I liked the possessive. . . aggressiveness," you muttered against his lips as he chuckled. You broke off the kiss with a crooked smile, "Thanks for the lesson, captain. Now let's get out of here before someone walks in."

He buried his head in the crook of your neck and whined, "Nooo. Let's stay like this. Hold me, just keep holding me."

You giggled, planting a kiss on his temple, "I'd love to roll around with you all night, but we really should clean up. Besides, the doors aren't even locked, I'd rather not die of embarrassment tonight."

He childishly groaned, sitting up right after. You propped yourself on your elbows and he held his hand out to stop you, "Let me look at you."

You couldn't hide the wide grin on your face while you gushed at him. You giggled, "Stop, it's embarrassing."

He chuckled, leaning down to kiss you again, "All mine."

He pulled away from the kiss and you both smiled at each other contently.

"My brother would kill you, you know," you arched your brow, a soft smirk trailing on your face.

Oikawa inhaled deeply before saying, "Somehow, I don't care. That's not going to stop be from doing this again."

A disapproving hum reverberated in your throat, "What happened to it being a one-time thing?"

"One-time thing, two-time thing. That won't stop us when it becomes a three-time thing or a fourth," he sang.

With hooded eyes, you replied, "I hate you."

"Oh, shut up. You know you love me," he winked.

Your eyes reeled to the side, but you still couldn't disguise your infatuated expression.

"It felt liberating seeing you get off to the thought of me for once. Especially after I did for god knows how long," he whirred.

"Who said this was my first time thinking of you while fucking myself?" you quizzed, your brow raising again. Derision laced in your question as you studied his—for once—flustered expression. "You really thought about me that long while you . . .?"

You didn't bother finishing your thought, simply sighing instead. You scrunched your nose and asked, "One year, huh?"

"Hardest year of my life," he began lifting himself off the ground.