|03|

It's already eight in the evening since Luca arrive at her 'Mansion' and she was the center of attention to all the guests here. She may be love attention and crave it but she didn't crave her relatives and their friends' attention.

She still didn't get it, why would they celebrate a dead woman's death anniversary so lavish and extra, she means why would they just not celebrate during her birthday right?

"Lucreszia, my dearest do you still remember my son Juan from your childhood? He is now an oil mogul around Asia. You could be a pretty match! Gosh! ang ganda niyong tignan!" A hungry mama said while grabbing his fat son to her glass face while he is smiling at her. The way he gaze at her disgusted her and made her having goosebumps.

"Yes I do, you change hugely." She commented at her while scanning his fat body and immediately speak again "I think someone is calling me Miss, please excuse myself." She didn't wait for her reply and swiftly walk out to them as and went as far as she can be away from those.

Women like getting married and having kids because they believed they can't find some true happiness and will die lonely but that was actually pure fiction! Man only invented that shit because their ego may hurt if they can't have women crawl in their arms.

And she's not a mere fool and totally not a Baby shop! Lucreszia believes us women can do something spectacular and different other than pop up some baby in their womb and be a housewife forever. But look at her now! a successful happy and complete woman who contributes something to society.

Not being a feminist but Luca really cares about a woman with passion who will change society with her bare hands, that's the kind of woman she wanna be friends with.

"Oh, the prodigal Niece has return." Anunsyo ni Tita Lumiera habang paparating sa kina-ruruonan niya. Sa mukha palang nito parang papatayin na siya at gustong ipa-tapon sa ilog.

"Oh yes I returned, you must have been shocked."

"Why would my mom be shock huh Annemeca?" Lorna interfere na anak ni Lumiera na kakarating lang din, mukha parin silang dugyutin kahit naka-tira na ito sa pamamahay niya and by the way they dressed it looks like it was coming from her and her mom's old wardobe.

Gross just gross

"Lorna! never seen you a while you dumb wench! how have you been? still the mayor's booty call?" agad sumama ang mga mata nito sa kanya at agad lumapit sa kanya para sabunutan si Luca pero agad pumagitna si Lumiera sa kaniya at may binulong.

"Wag na wag kang mag eskandalo dito Lorna! baka pag-isipan ng mga bisita na hindi ka edukado na babae!" ani nito na mariin at tumingin ito uli sa kanya na mas nakaka-takot pa na tingin pero hindi na tatakot si Luca.

Lorna here had a huge secret... A secret that could probably ruin her whole life and that was being a mistress to the mayor in this city many moons ago when she's still at her college and Lumiera her Karen mother tried to hide her daughter's filthy little secret.

"At ikaw ha! wag na wag mong aanhin ang anak ko na para bang napaka-liit niyang tao!"

"May na-ambag ako lipunan Lumiera kaya wag na wag kang papalag kung ni-lalait ko yang anak mo na pokpok."

She's not used to slut-shaming other women but when it comes to her cousin she literally boils up and spills other barbaric words to her and that was because of what happened six years ago that she will never forget... The affair that she does.

"Hoy Lucreszia! napaka-walang hiya mo talaga eh no?!"

"Ay wow says to woman who wears my mom favorite Channel 2010 spring collection dress and her Balenciaga heels, shame on you for using a dead woman's garments Lumiera, napaka-wala mo talagang hiya na kapatid."