|22|

Luca took a glance slowly at Deckard's family members who was silently eating at the long dining table at their ancestral house. It was an awkward dinner between her and his family members.

There was nine people sitting in the dining table. His father Arkadi who looks dead serious, Tita Devina who keeps smiling at her, A strange over dress woman who is the same age as Tita Devina but she keeps giving a death glare at Luca and the rest is Ivann, Dominika, Igor, Antoine, Deckard and her.

"So how have you been Dominika? Is my son taking a good care of you and your baby?" The over dressed woman first take the risk of talking. Dominika on the other who was sitting beside her had cough by the questioned like she was surprised by the questioned while Ivann's lip slightly parted.

"Everything is f-fine about u-us Mamochka Irana....." Dominika stated carefully while rubbing her mouth with hwr hands trembling like something was wrong.

"Is something really fine?" Luca asked slowly at Dominika, agad siyang inirapan nito at sinagot.

"What do you care?"

"Of course I care." She playfully said and wink at her that made Dominika more annoyed.

"How about you dear? Luca? How have you been with my Alexandre?" Tita Devina spoke with a soft voice dazzled in it. It looks like Tita Devina likes Luca for his some after all.

"Did I told you to talk?" The woman named Irana said at aunt Devina that made Luca jaw's dropped and even Conrad and Antoine's eyebrows arched up full of shocked. Deckard on the other hand looks pissed, how dare his father's mistress have the guts to shush her mother up in front of many people? And why would his father Arkadi slide it away?

"Everybody have the right to talk maam, Philippines is a democratic country after all." Luca dissed at Irana gracefully then drink a glass of wine, that was downright outrageuos and she's sure it hurts Tita Devina's feelings.

"Where are your manners you little brat?! Do you know who I am? Do you know who's your talking with?!" Just great, when Luca finally got rid of her karen aunt now she's already dealing another witch in less than twenty four hours.

"Who is she Deckard?" Luca asked innocently while tilting her head at her man who was smirking.

"Hmmm.... I think she's the shameless misstress of my father." With that words coming from Deckard's mouth, Conrad can't help but to laugh crazily.

"Deckard please!" Pakaawa ni tita Devina na pinandilatan pa ito ng mata. Even Arkadi who was silently eating stops in instance and look at Deckard furiously.

"That's enough Alexandre." Arkadi warned him.

"Why are you even snaking around my father's neck? Isn't giving your bastard son some reputation isn't enough for you?"

"ALEXANDRE DECKARD LANTSOLOV! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" Arkadi shouted in front of everyone that made the whole dinner awkward, Luca saw how Irana wickedly smiled and grinned at her while she just rolled her eyes.

"Dominika?" Arkadi asked.

"Y-Yes Papa?"

"How many months have you been pregnant?" He asked carefully, with that just question Dominika suddenly froze to fear and redemption that she accidentally hold Luca's hands.

"Gaga kaba? Tinanong kalang na buntis ka kinabahan ka agad? Ano to Miss Universe top three?" Mahina na sabi ni Luca sa tenga ni Dominka kaya bigla siyang nainip. Dominka then gazed at Ivann who was looking at her threatening.

"S-Seven Months papa....."

"Seven Months? Why does your stomach isn't that much swollen?" Arkadi asked with full of suspicion mend beneath his words. Everyone also seems to notice that so the people in the four cornered table quickly checked Dominika's well being.