|31|

Tia was happily running at the Axelson Airport's exit while Lucreszia was busy catching up with her.

"Wommy! why are you so slow ba?! Nasa Tuscany na tayo Wommy! Ka hinay ba ni nimo uy! ano ka? snail? and why are covering your whole face with a mask ba? don't be such a mahiyain Wommy! We're both pretty kaya." Tia said while looking at her, confused.

Tia being hyper is the least favorite mood Lucreszia isn't fond of. She is very naughty and Luca is helpless, kung nandito lang siguro si Devika at Ingrid paniguradong mapapapigil ito sa paging hyper at matutulog nalang.

"Tia, calm down. I swear, we'll go back to Cebu right now if you won't stop running!" Lucreszia warned Tia with her inflamed authoritative voice that made her instantly stop running and grab her hands to escort her to the exit door like she was a blind person who needs help.

"I'm sorry wommy, I'll be a good girl na starting this day." Luca just laughs sarcastically knowing her Tia will only be a 'good girl' for less than fifteen hours.

Lucreszia knows Tia to well

"Wommy! I think it's Uncle Desmy's car!" Hiyaw ni Tia noong may dumaan na isang kulay itim na Rolls and Royce na sasakyan at bigla itong huminto sa harapan nila at may lumabas na lalakeng may suot pang white coat at may shades pa na naka-pwesto sa mukha.

"Bawal maging tulala sa'kin Lucreszia Annemeca, ikaw ang nakipag-break sa'kin kaya who you ka." Biglang nagiba ang pagmumukha niya na nakatingin sa kapatid ni Diane na si Desmond na ubod ng hangin.

"Who you ka'rin Desmond Salouis. Ikaw ang nag cheat sa'kin, ako ang nakipag-break sayo and FYI natulala ako dahil sa pagmumukha mong dinasour." bulong niya kay Desmond para hindi marinig ni Tia na nakatulala lang sa kanila.

Desmond just rolled his eyes and stick his tongue at Luca then grabbed Tia and spin her to the air. "How's my Mademoiselle Tia? Did your mother let you eat three times a day?"

"Yes, Uncle!"

"Do you want me to escort you to your Uncle Sergio and Auntie Venice's villa?"

"Yes, Uncle! I want to see Kuya Sergei."

"Do you want me to be your father?"

"Yes, Un- Eww! of course not! Wommy says you bring bad luck daw because the apple will go away if you are staying with us." Desmond just looks at Lucreszia flatly.

"Seriously? you told that to your daughter?" Desmond still looks like he can't believe what he was hearing.

"Better safe than sorry." sabay sabay nilang sabi sa mukha ni Desmond.

"Ugh, just get in to the car you two." pagsuko ni Desmond binaba si Tia na madaling binuksan ang shotgun seat kay si Luca ay binuckle nalang ang seatbelt ni Tia at umupo sa likoran.

"So is it pretty at Tita Venni's mansion? Uncle Demsy?" Tia asked innocently with her eyes twinkling na nagpatawa sa kanilang dalawa.

"Yes, it is Luca 2.0. Very pretty." Desmond uttered while looking at his daughter in the front mirror and looks at Luca with a 'She-is-really-your-daughter' look that made her head shake and looks outside to the car mirror beside her.

Tuscany is still the same Tuscany. Still the same place which doesn't lack aesthetically pleasing scenery and people who are wearing their best smile. She also saw lots of children with their families. The kids look so complete with their mother and father holding their hands.

How Luca wishes to do that together with Tia... And her father.

She just laugh secretly knowing it would never happen. Lucreszia doesn't even see Deckard in the television or newspaper, He isn't the same man that always pops up on every media and even Lady Lovelace doesn't mention his name in her single article anymore. Deckard must've kept everything about his life private now.