|14|

"So? About that Dominika..." Luca stated as she sips a cup of coffee. It's a good warm sunny morning when Deckard and her decided to eat breakfast.

He was topless and wearing a boxer while Luca in the other hand was just wearing a bra and a panty, thank gracious her friend Diane is still not here and still somewhere in South Cebu strolling and what the fuck ever she's at but the last time she chatted they where in a church attending a mass.

And of course she find it wierd! Her friend is not that religious and also not an immaculate but it's either the church is pretty or the guy she's with is a religious person.

"What about Dominika?" Deckard blubbled while making tons of pancakes.

Ito lang daw kasi ang alam niyang lutuin at gusto rin daw ng binata na pahingahin siya sa araw na ito dahil walang pagod niyang inararo ang pagka-babae niya noong gabi.

"How did she got pregnant by your brother? I mean she loves you a lot right? And she should be responsible by herself when she's already engage." She explained sadly.

Luca's sure Deckard felt betrayed when he heard the news about that and she's also sure it's not easy for him to move on.

"I was a busy man back then Luca and my brother offered himself to take care of her when I'm gone. I don't know I was a fool after I found them making out at our room in Belarus..." He explained himself to her.

Ayaw na ayaw ng binata na mag-open up siya sa mga nangyayaring kataksilan ng kanyang kapatid at ang fiancè niya but he realizes Luca was a great listener and would never judge him at all.

He felt a warm little arms wrapping at his waist and some little lucious kisses was being marked at his back.

It was his beloved, Luca hugging him from behind and ease himself by warming him in her tight cute hug.

"It m-must have been h-hard... I mean you got betrayed and-" Luca can't bare it anymore but to cry. She knows how to emphatized other people and she gets a little bit attatched to it, call her annoying and over reacting but if he treated her ex-girlfriend the same he treated her then that Dominika just lost big time.

"Hey... I was happy for them Luca, I have never seen my brother in love with someone else and I think we could become a real brother." Deckard explained cupping her cheeks and kiss her lips many times.

Yun talaga ang pinaka-unang rason kaya instead na maghimagsik siya binitawan niya nalang iyon at pinaubaya sa kapatid niya.

Dahil kung doon siya amsaya sa ibang lalake why not stay out of the picture instead of making yourself a fool right? He admit it was heart aching but his brother already put a fence on Dominika and he was too late.

"Why? You can still get along even if you two are not an actual brothers..." Luca reason out.

Totoo naman kasi! Pwede naman yun mangyari diba? Unless hindi talaga sila magka-sundo.

"We're not like that Kitten, my brother does not like me even though how much I want us to be close to each other it's just he hates me." Deckard just cringe at his own words but he really felt safe and free when his kitten is around and listening to his rant and everything that he wants to let out with someone.

"Then why bother making him like you? Kung ayaw niya sa sayo wag mo nalang pilitin." Suhestyon niya sa lalake habang pinag krus ang mga braso niya at inirapan.

Hindi niya inexpect na kahit si Deckard na lalake at meron na ata lahat ng bagay sa mundo, may ayaw pa pala nito at gusto itong magustuhan.

"Let's just eat peacefully kitten at wag na natin alalahanin ang kapatid ko." patapos na sabi nito sa dalaga at agad nag hain ng mga plato, maple syrup at whipped cream. Bahagyang natigilan si Luca sa inasik na lalakeng ito sa kanya.