|37|

"Ohhhh! Deckard! p-please, isagad mo pa!" malakas na ungol ni Luca sa loob ng apat na sulok na silid na kwarto ng lalakeng pinaka-mamahal niya, Deckard.

How long has it been since Deckard has been railing her pussy nonstop? probably six hours has been passed.

Her man looks like he never got tired of licking, biting, wonting, and pleasuring her body... Deckard is indeed a monster in bed, Luca has been screaming at his sound-proof room as the uncontrollable pleasure she has been grasping.

"Cum, kitten. Please cum for me. Ohhh God, I'll never get tired of this... I'll never get tired of fucking you... Ahhhh!" Deckard moan as he let Luca's legs climb to his shoulders and grip them tightly as he pulled his D again inside her, hard and rough that made her screech in an immeasurable pain mixed with pleasure.

"DECKARD! Ohhh, fuck! yes! fuck me! please!" she ordered which made the man at the top of her smile unceasingly as if he had multiple ideas to fuck her right now.

"Tell me what you want m to do, Kitten. Tell me all your darkest desires..." He calmly said while aching his manhood at hers.

"Ohhhh, D-Deck... But y-you already d-did a-all the things that I c-can think o-of..." She truthfully said while stuttering and it was undeniably a fact.

Did they do 69? yes.

The difficult wheelbarrow position? obviously and it was ecstatic.

Doggy style? fuck yes, like thirty minutes ago.

Missionary? most of the time, after all, it was both Deckard and her favorite position.

Yun lamang ang tanging alam niyang na mga sex position dahil kahit noon pamang hindi pa naging sila ni Deckard hanggang maging ina siya, hindi kailanman nasubukan ni Luca ang mag search ng mga explicit na mga bagay.

"F-fuck, Luca moan for me, kitten. Cum for me, Ohhhh..." Deckard groans with tension and pleasure in his words.

"D-Deckar- God! faster baby! ohhhh, I'm c-cumming." Napatirik ang mata ni Luca sa pagulos ng lalake sa loob niya. She was on her way to cloud 9, and so was Deckard.

"Deckard Ahhhhh!" She screeches and lets a hot cum... So was Deckard.

Deckard then put her legs down on his Alaskan bed-sized and made an eye to eye contact with Luca for a minute while he is still on top of her.

The Lord of the Lantsolov mafia household just wants to stare at her beloved woman that he wants to spend the rest of his life with. His Lucreszia looks downright contented but tired...

Maybe I should've taken the railing slower.

Deckard then put his body at the side of Luca and hug her tightly while kissing her forehead, he could guarantee that Luca was also loving it.

"I wish we be like this... Forever." Luca said as she trace her fingertips at Deckard's abs and then down on his V-line.

"Like what? Fucking?" His kiddingly response made Luca blush.

"Sira!" Sigaw ni Luca at pabebe niya itong sinipa sa tuhod nito. "What I meant is that... I wish we could be like this all the time... Like being happy as if we don't have to worry about many things in life." She said in an optimistically tired tone while sniffing Deckard's Armani-scented body.

She was waiting for Deckard's reply but it was pure silence and blues.

"Hey... Why aren't you responding to m-"

"I am sorry that I cannot give you the kind of life that you wanted, deserve, and have dreamed of..." He cut her words off with those words that were full of agony that somewhat made her feel guilty