EPILOGUE

The wedding was a very hassle and hectic event that Lucreszia and Deckard encountered and catered to. For three months straight, all of their focus was on their wedding and Tia.

They have decided that they will be planning their wedding for three months because Deckard is anxious that the longer they will plan for their wedding, the more enemies they would have encountered. So they have decided to plan their special day for three months.

And finally, the day has come... The day that Luca has always dreamed of since she was at an early age has come. Her dream wedding is finally happening and she was wed to her dream man. Their wedding took place in the garden of the mega-mansion that Deckard have bought where he promised that it will become their home for the rest of their lives.

To be specific, their wedding took place at the lake between the garden of roses because according to Tia, the rose is pretty symbolic since it represents Aphrodite and an everlasting love to a couple.

"D-Deck... Uhm~ I-I think you shouldn't b-be h-here..." Luca stated while stuttering because Deckard is still pounding inside her. nonstop.

"Hmm- I don't fucking care, I missed fucking you, Kitten." Deckard distorted with his rough Russian voice while he place her at the table in her hotel room and continue to pound inside her very roughly that the table began to shake.

"B-But Deckard... I t-think the t-table i-s going to b-break, Ohhh, Gosh. P-Please don't s-stop!" Hiyaw ni Luca habang nararamdaman niyang lalabasan na siya at pati narin si Deckard na pinigilan siyang magsalita sa pamamagitan ng paghalik nito sa labi niya at pagpasok ng dila nito sa bibig niya.

They were not supposed to do this because the bride and groom were placed from different hotels near their house, but Deckard snuck into her hotel room last night because he said he could not sleep without her beside him and Luca, who is a softie when it comes to him gave him a chance to let him sleep with for the night.

Naramdaman niya nalang na may humahalik sa kanya kaninang madaling araw kaya eto siya ngayon, inararo ni Deckard na para bang walang bukas. "D-Deck, God... I-I think I'm going to c-cum- harder, D-Deck... Please! more! Ohhh~" sigaw niya habang unti unting pinikit niya ang kanyang mata at pinakiramdam ang katas ni Deckard na umaagos sa kanyang pagkababae.

Deckard also did the same he stopped moving and let his cum flow over her future wife's pussy. He then grabbed her and placed her on the bed with his cock still inside her, and when he finally have the chance to get it out, Luca let out a small but hearable whimper like she still wants his cock inside her.

Well... They need to rest kasi paniguradong hindi tantanan ni Deckard si Luca pag honeymoon na nila

"I guess I need to go, kitten," Deckard said while kissing her forehead and going out of bed to dress.

Luca just stares at him and goes out of the bed to hug Deckard from behind while still naked. "Kitten, I'm going to have a boner again... I might bend you over right now if you kept hugging me like this."

"Why leave? We still have a lot of time before my friend comes here."

"I don't want you to be exhausted during your day... Almost three months nating hinanda ang kasal natin and you even ordered your wedding dress to be personally made for you... I need our day to be special, especially for you."

Luca just smiled while her man said that. Deckard's libido is insatiable but he actually needs to control himself from devouring her because it is her special day...

"My Decky is actually caring, I can't wait to spend another year with you and our children." Asik ni Luca habang pinakawalan niya si Deckard sa pag-yakap niya at umupo sa isang sofa "Of course, I have always cared for you, Kitten. I just tend to be serious and strict when it comes to you and our Tia." Deckard stated while giving her a kiss on her forehead.