|36|

Parang hindi makahinga si Luca sa lakas ng tibok nang puso niya dahil mahigit dalawangpung oras na nawala ang anak niya. As much as Deckard told her to stay at his mansion and calm down, she can't.

She's a mother and what just happened was her fault! kung hindi sana siya pabaya edi sana hindi na mangyari ang ganong insidente. She's very bad at parenting.

"Madame, please calm down. Monsieur Deckard and baby Tia won't like it if they will see you at your current state." Alalang payo ni Colette sa kanya at binigyan siya ng tsaa ng matcha dahil alam nitong hindi pa ito kumakain simula't nawala si Tia.

Deckard went out with Ivann to tell their men and assassins or also known as death reaper to search for Tia in every corner of the world while Luca did nothing but cry all night. She has never felt this useless before, everyone is moving their ass off to find her daughter while she sat here on the balcony at this million-dollar mansion doing nothing and she felt guilty.

"I-I want to go to my room Colette, I don't feel like h-having chat r-right now..." She stuttered and without waiting for her answer, nag walk-out siya at pumasok sa silid ni Deckard kung saan siya namamahinga simula't pinilit siya ni Deckard na dito muna manatili hangga't hindi pa nila mahanap si Tia.

Iiyak na sana siya ulit dahil sa kaka-overthink niya kay Tia pero may biglang tumawag sa kanya.

Unknown Number Calling...

"U-unknown? c-could it be Tia?" Nawala na siya sa isip noong tinugon niya ang tawag, umaasa siya na si Tia yun dahil sinabihan niya ang anak niya na kung mawawala man siya at hindi niya ito mahanap, humiram ka ng cellphone at tawagan siya, it's been their protocol eversince Tia could walk, talk, and, run.

"H-hello? Who i-is this?" sagot ni Luca sa kabilang linya.

"HELLO? WHO IS THIS? Tia is this you?!" Tarantang ani niya habang pinipigilan ang iyak niya.

"W-Wommy..."

"TIA! B-BABY, are you a-alright? w-where are y-you? Tell me, baby, Mommy, and Daddy w-will come and- find y-you. Baby, I'm so sor-"

"So, from being the most iconic fashion designer in the world to being the mother of this brat who can't even pronounce Mommy? how low can you get Luca?" A familiar voice of a woman was heard at the other side of the phone call.

"Excuse you?! just who am I talking to right now?" She asked irritably. Her emotional self just slightly goes away like magic when she heard a witchy woman's voice that degraded her daughter and she cannot just let it slide.

"Why? five years lang naman ang rumaan hindi mo na ako kilala? dear cousin?"

"LORNA?!"

"Finally! how long have you've been dear couz? how's life? how's your new fashion house?" Lorna asked which made her blood boils. She definitely wants something from her! she knows Lorna too damn well and it's too impossible for her to act boldly when she's wants nothing from her.

"Look Lorna, I don't know why you're doing this right now and I don't know what I did to you but let me get this straight. If you ever! ever! took a single strand of hair from daughter, I will forget the fucking phrase, blood is thicker than water!"

"You fucking cunt! I already forget that phrase a decade ago! you better come to this address alone, without this brat's warlord father, and bring all the fucking fashion sketches that you got for your next fashion runway if you still want to see your stupid daughter breathing."

"LORNA! DON'T DO EVEN A SINGL-" Lorna's line died after that made Luca throw her phone in the bed out of frustration. How could Lorna do this? just for a goddamn fashion sketches? ayaw na niyang pagbayaran ang pinag-gagawa nila sa kanya noong limag taon ng nakalipas.