|40|

Lucreszia was in some mansion's room sitting like a prisoner as she kept thinking about Tia and Deckard's wellbeing.

It's actually funny how she did not think about herself like there is no possibility that she is going to die anytime this day, mas inuna niya pang mag-alala sa kalagayan nina Tia at Deckard bago muna siya.

"Where are we?" tanong niya kay Antoine na seryosong nakatingin sa labas. She did not know where she was at the moment and she was sure it has been a day since they had been there.

"Somewhere on Earth." Walang modong sagot ni Antoine.

She just sighed and change her question once more. "Why did you bring me here?" Luca asked while her eye view is getting hazy and a little bit shallow. This only happens when she did not eat anything because as far as she knew, her eyes were perfectly fine.

"I need you to help me get the love of my life." Napipilitan na sago ni Antoine at umiwas ng paningin at nagyoyosi na.

Luca was deadass confused for a minute. She thought Antoine doesn't have a wife and knows she has one. and she is the only way to help him get her? just what the fuck is going on?

"What do you mean? look, I don't know who the hell our wife is and I am sure I am not related to her so please! for christ's sake just let me go. I swear I wouldn't tell Deckard where you were so just let me out!" Napasabunot siya dahil ang hirap nitong pag-sabihan. "And why the hell you want me anyway?"

There must be a reason. She's sure about that and it bugged her mind. Hindi niya na maintindihan si Antoine dahil litong lito na talaga siya.

"I just need your fingerprint and a tiny drop of your blood and I'll get the hell out of you here. Just shut the fuck up and do as I say." Pagkasabi ng lalaki nun, agad siyang hinila at pumunta sa kung saan gusto ni Antoine.

And they did stop after getting her ass dragged into a wall. Antoine pressed something in the wall that showed them a little doorway then dragged her inside of it. "Just where are you taking me?!" Luca asked as she continued being dragged until they reached the bottom and saw a large steel door.

Antoine look at the door with an unknown emotion in his eyes and spoke in a short tone that Luca couldn't hear as he touched the steel door with nostalgia and sadness. "I'm coming for you, my dear Ludevica..."

"Open it with your blood and fingerprint," Antoine commanded at made Luca dazed. "Why is this door can be opened by my blood and fingerprint? I'm sure I have never been here before." She asked.

"Only Lumiera and her blood relatives can open this door," Antoine explains with a desperate voice that obviously shows that he's becoming desperate from time to time.

She doesn't have enough time to ask what was really their relationship with my aunt because as far as she knows, they were an ally. And an ally is supposed to be helping out each other... Not sneaking around.

"After I opened this door, will you set me free?"

"Yes, I will." Pangako ni Antoine sa kanya kaya't pumunta siya sa may kanan ng bakal na pintuan at may nakkitang isang maliit na dalawang box. I sa sa pag identify ng fingerprint niya at isa naman sa pag kuha ng patak ng dugo niya.

Lureszia doesn't really know how her mind can trust Antoine that easily when he kidnapped her, it was like she was born to trust him. Mabilis niyang pinasok sa isang scanner ang mga fingetips niya sa right hand sa scanner at pagkalipas ng ilang segundo agad tumunog ito at naging green ang scanner na ikinagulat niya.

"Now, for your blood, put your index finger on the other scanner and point it in the needles." Saad ni Antoine kaya't naman sinunod niya din ito at plinace yung index finger niya sa isang scanner nay may mga karayom na naka porma bilang bilog.